5

{ Give & Take }

"Cry", he demanded and your body trembled in his embrace. You squeezed his shirt tight and shook your head as your face brushed against his chest.

"No", you lowly uttered and he tightened his embrace around you. Even though you said that, your actions were different.

You were crying.

And you had no idea why you were showing your weak side to someone whom you just met two days ago.

After staying in that position for minutes, you sobbed and wiped your tears away as you broke the hug. You could not face him because you were embarrassed.

"I hate you but still, thank you", you said while averting your gaze away from him. From the corner of your eyes, you could see him smirking at you.

"Since I lended you my chest to cry on for awhile, you should do something for me", he said and you looked up at him while making a face.

"What?"

"It's a give and take, babe", he said and your heart almost jumped out of your ribcage the moment the word babe left his mouth.

'Babe?', you internally repeated. You shook your head and mentally slapped yourself for getting flustered by him.

"Why are your cheeks so red?", he asked as he touched your cheek and you slapped his hand away.

"Not your business", you said and he stared at you with those amused eyes as he licked his bottom lip, accelerating your heartbeat.

Your eyes were on his lips. Solely.

His lips looked tempting. Well defined and inviting. You didn't know how long you were staring at those wet lips.

"Minhee?", his voice snapped you out of your perverted thoughts. "Yes?!", you flinched a little.

"So, are you going to do what I asked you to?", he asked and your brows furrowed.

"Huh? What did you even ask?", you said and he shook his head with a sigh.

"Alright. I had been telling you to be my clubbing pal for the past minutes", he said and your brows jumped.

"CLUBBING PAL?!", you shrieked and he covered his ears as he made an annoyed face, "Aish. You don't have to scream-"

"I don't go to clubs, Taehyung! I am a good girl who-"

"Aren't you tired of being good?", he cut off your sentence and you lost your words for a mere second.

"You are, aren't you?", he smirked and you were silent.

Actually yes, you were.

You were sick and tired about having to force yourself to be flawless. You were fed up of having to keep up with this good girl image.

Even if you did, nothing turned out well. Everyone is assholes and you tend to hurt a few people who had been looking out for you with your insane actions.

Finally, you nodded.

"Yes. Yes I am. I am fucking tired of being good", you stated as you looked straight into his dark orbs. The said boy's lips curled upward as his gaze on you softened.

Just like that, the two of you headed to an underground night club nearby. The moment you made your way down the stairs, everything felt new to you. The twinkling colorful lights, a hint of alcohol and smoky atmosphere.

Taehyung pulled you by your wrist and dragged you further inside of the club. The both of you tried to walk pass the crowded dance floor.