36

[ a/n: no you're not hallucinating. :P yes, yo girl updated within the next 24 hours AHAHHAHA. love me ;) AND YALL SAW JHOPES MIXTAPE I AM SUPER DUPER HIGH RN AND CANT STOP FKIN REPEATING DAYDREAM DAYDREAM LIKE. I AM ZERO CHILL RN ]

• • •

{ Loved? Love? }

Taehyung ;

It was pitch dark.

"Where am I?", he said as a whirlpool of black vision was the only thing he could see. He rubbed his eyes, trying to make his vision clearer.

His eyes fluttered open when he realized who was the girl standing infront of him. It was you.

"Min-Minhee?", he stuttered at the sudden appearance of you. His heart cracked when he saw tears streaming down your cheeks as you were looking at another direction. It was like as if you didn't see him at all.

"Why are you crying?", his voice softened at the breaking sight of you. Even though he had been trying to talk to you, you didn't see nor hear him. And he wasn't sure why.

You then kneeled down on the floor as your hands covered your face, your cries getting louder. Taehyung's heart was breaking into pieces, seeing you crying like that and he didn't know the reason behind it.

"You-you promised me", your voice was barely above a whisper. "You promised me that you would never hurt me again...", his eyes widened when he heard your soft murmuring.

A pang of pain stroke inside his head as a certain scene flashed in his mind.

"Taehyung! No!!!", you patted his cheeks but he didn't respond to any of your reactions. "Please don't die. Please don't leave me. You said that you wouldn't hurt me! You promised!", you kept shaking him but it was no use. Vigorous tears ran down your cheeks as your heart ached as you watched his lifeless body.

"Taehyung!!!"

His headache vanished as the mirage of you he saw awhile ago disappeared too. Everything was empty, dark and he was alone.

"I am so sorry Minhee", tears welled up in his eyes as he realized that he had been hurting you again. "My feelings when you smile... I never learned about it. I was never able to express how much i actually love you because my feelings were clumsy... I am so sorry for confusing you with another woman... But as for now, you're the only one in my heart. No one can never ever replace you. Because you showed what love is like; It's warmth, emotions and sparks. I learned it all from you, Minhee. I want to at least say thank you to you. And I want to be your tomorrow. That's why I have to live today. I can't let myself trapped here in this darkness. Please wait for me. I love you. "

...

His eyes fluttered open as his breathing was unstable. He looked around and found himself laying down on a hospital bed, pipes connected to his wrists and around his nostrils.

"Son, you are awake!", Mr Kim's voice echoed in the room filled with white walls. Taehyung slowly tried to sit up but Mr Kim stopped him from doing it, afraid that his son would get nauseous.

"You shouldn't sit yet, son. You aren't in a stable condition yet", he said as he let Taehyung laid down on the bed again.

"Dad, where am I?", Taehyung questioned softly. "You are in a hospital at the states, son. You were at the verge of dying because of the stab on your stomach so you needed well-developed medication and was hospitalized. You were in a coma for five years already", he answered, causing the younger's eyes to widen.

"Five years???"

"Yes, five years", Mr Kim assured.

And you were the first thing he could think of, even though he just woke up from a coma. "Where's Minhee?", he asked and Mr Kim's face saddened at his son's question.

"Dad, what's wrong?", Taehyung asked and Mr Kim averted his gaze from him. "Dad, please tell me—"

"She's married to Seokjin now, son", he cut off Taehyung's sentence.

Silence~

"And they have a daughter now too", he finished off his sentence and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Oh", was all he managed to say.

"She should have waited for you. I don't understand her. Her mother and I thought that she did this because she was afraid of we would be against the two of you's relationship but no. Maybe she just never loved you since the first—"

"Don't say that!", he cut off Mr Kim's sentence. "Minhee loved me in a way that no one else can ever love me. She loved me so much and I was such a jerk for not appreciating it. I deserve this", Taehyung said as his heart was breaking into pieces.

He thought to himself that he deserves all of this but the thought of you in another man's arms was tearing him apart.

"Dad?", he called out and Mr Kim responded, "Hmm?"

"Can you arrange a plane ticket to Korea for me?", Taehyung asked.

"For what?", his father asked.

'To at least tell her thank you. For everything'

It was what Taehyung thought to himself but he didn't answer the truth to his father.

. . .

"Thank you, Minhee", he repeated.

"For what...", your voice trembled as he trapped you in his embrace.

"I took out this very obvious words only now... But I hope they will be conveyed to you.", he pulled up your chin gently, making you glance up at him.

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for letting me know what it's like to be loved. We loved each other and all of this had become a part of our memories."

'That I will never be able to erase', he thought to himself.

"So, thank you for the memories. At least you loved me and I loved you. All of this is enough for me—"

'It's 'love' actually'

"It's not enough for me!", you shouted and his eyes widened.

"I still love you, Taehyung...", your voice softened as you stared at the man infront of you.

"All these five years, I had been waiting for you... together with your daughter"

• • •

[ a/n: i was listening to seventeen's 'thanks' while writing this :'))))) right at my feels ]