9

{ Bad Girl }

Weekend was over and you had classes for today, which means you might as well see Taehyung at the university. Ever since the day you realized your scary feelings for Taehyung, you hadn't seen him.

For the first time in forever, you wanted to look nice. Infront of him.

You set your alarm early so that you could wash your hair, put on some make up and choose some nice clothes.

Without knocking, Yerin barged inside your bedroom. "Ya, Kang Minhee. What is taking you so damn-"

She went speechless as she saw you in a white tee which was tugged inside your pastel pink tennis skirt and a denim jacket, your caked up face and well-curled hair.

"Woah woah woah. Damn girl. You're that determined to win that bad boy's heart?", Yerin eyed at you from head to toe. You nodded shyly. "So, how do I look?", you spun around, letting her observe your appearance.

"I don't know! But, you look cute. You would be extremely popular, if you dressed this way since year 1", she pointed out and you rolled your eyes. "No, thanks. I don't need unnecessary attention"

"Oh well. But, you do want Taehyung's attention, don't you?", she wiggled her brows at you and you went all red as you faced away from her, "Shut up"

She was really having fun teasing your feelings for him. Throughout the past years, you were the person who had been teasing her about love affairs. She was legit taking revenge on you for that.

After your morning endless bickering with her, the two of you headed to the university. The moment the two of you entered the university gates, you felt yourself being stared by some male students. No, not some. A lot.

You felt uncomfortable since this was your first time coming to the university in this attire. But all of this is for Taehyung. Your crush.

You just wanted to look good for him.

The classes were about to start but there was still no sign of Taehyung.

'He's absent, I guess', you thought to yourself. You felt disappointed. Your efforts in waking up early, picking a nice outfit, putting on some make up and your 'on point' curls had gone to waste.

With a sigh, you planned to head inside the law department building. The moment you turned away, you felt a tight grip on your wrist and you looked at the cause's direction. Your eyes widened.

"Tae-Taehyung?", you stuttered.

Without a word, the said man dragged you along with him, far away from all the students, teachers and staffs. As you guys reached behind the run-down building, he pinned you against the wall and a soft gasp escaped your lips.

'Why is he doing this to me?', you wondered while your heart went giddy up due to his hot breath on your cheeks. That was how close you guys were.

He then grabbed your bare thigh, making his name escaped your mouth, once again.

"Taehyung...", you softly let out his name above a whisper. The moment his face buried in your neck, your knees went weak and your whole world was set on fire. He filled your stomach with butterflies when you felt his lips on your neck, making you tilt your head to the side.

He then let out in his deep raspy voice. "Why are you dressed like this?"

"Eh?", you blurted. "Why are you wearing something like this?", his voice darkened as his grip on your bare thigh tightened and your breath was uneven. "Because I felt like it.", you said and your gazes locked.

"Why do you care?", you asked and your question caught him off guard. "Because I felt like it", he said and you rolled your eyes. He released you with a smirk and backed away from you as he leaned against the building's wall. You guys were standing face to face.

He ran his fingers through his hair and searched for something in his trouser pockets. A lollipop.

You found yourself observing every little thing he does. That was how much you were infatuated with him and it scares you.

You suddenly felt the need to question him. "Taehyung", you called his name and he glanced at you with a lollipop in his mouth. "I am curious about something", you said and he raised his brows at you. "Get to the point", was all he said.

"Are you single?", you asked and a smug was formed on his lips. "Why do you ask?", he said and you answered, "Because I felt like it". He rolled his eyes, "Right"

Silence~

You were extremely nervous. The thought of him saying "no" is enough to break your heart. If it actually came true, you didn't know how you would handle it.

"So, are you?", you asked again and he stared straight into your eyes, sending chilly sensation down your spine. It was like as if he was staring into your soul.

"Yes", he answered and your shoulders sank as you internally let out a sigh of relief. "Why? You want to be my girlfriend?", he teasingly asked and your lips froze.

He laughed at your reaction. "Awwn. Look at you. I was just kidd-"

"Yes!", you cut him off and the smile on his lips disappeared as the lollipop from before dropped. There was deafening silence between the both of you while your eyes never left each other.

"I want to be your girlfriend", you assured your sentence and he was still staring at you with wide eyes. "You're kidding, right?", he laughed a little but you looked at him with a poker face, showing how serious you were.

"No", you uttered and his brows jumped. "I don't even know how but I think I am madly in love with you, Kim Taehyung", you admitted.

He didn't utter a word and that was making you feel uneasy. "I don't date good girls, Minhee", he said and your heart hammered in you chest.

"What if I'm willing to become a bad girl for you? Would you date me?", your question made him gulped softly.

The look on his face screamed 'No' so you said, "I fucking let my first kiss stolen by you. My virginity. My determination on living a good girl's life. I sacrificed it all for you. Isn't it enough to prove that I am deeply in love with you?"

After feeling like forever, he approached you and you stepped back until your back came in contact with the building's wall. He slammed his lips on yours, kissing you like as if he had been hungry for it through his whole life.

You kissed him back at the same pace and you could taste the flavour of the lollipop from before. It tasted like mint, which made you kissed him harder. You guys basically looked like you were trying to swallow each other's faces, at this point.

Minutes later, the both of you broke the kiss, trying to catch your breaths.

He eyed down at you with a smirk plastered on his lips. "Just because you're my girlfriend now, it doesn't mean I am going to treat you like a princess", he said and your heartbeat accelerated at the word 'girlfirend'.

You looked up at him. "Girl-girlfriend?", you stuttered. You couldn't believe it. You couldn't stop grinning like an idiot. "Does that mean you love-"

"Don't get your hopes too much on me", he said and your smile faded.

"So, you don't...", you trailed off as your face fell.

"I don't believe in love, Minhee. Also, I am dating you to see how much you're willing to change yourself for me. It sounds interesting", he smirked at the end of the sentence.

"Such a-"

"Jerk", he finished off your sentence while he still had that annoying smirk on his face.

"But you love that jerk", he cockily said and you scoffed. You had the urge to punch that irritating smirk off his face.

"Kim Taehyung, are you underestimating me right now?", you asked and he furrowed his brows at you.

"Watch me stealing your heart", you said sternly and he laughed.

"Try"