3

{ Interest }

"Isn't her mother the actress who stripped herself at the latest KBS series?", you heard the whispers in class but chose to ignore it as you focused on the book you were reading.

"Yes, yes. Her mother's figure is so... damn", the guy groaned and you clenched your fists underneath your table.

"You saw those melons? They're so bouncy and all", what he said next made you stood up and left the classroom, since you felt suffocated.

As you hurried your way to your locker, people kept staring at you with judging eyes.

The daughter of an erotic actress.

You placed your books inside your locker and shut it. The moment you turned around, you felt cold water streaming down from your head to toe. Your lips parted in surprise.

"Let's see if she has a body like her mother too", one of your guy classmates smirked.

The next thing you knew was your school uniform being soaked wet, tracing the curves on your body, since it is a white cotton shirt, paired with a red tie and a short gray skirt which only reached your thighs.

"Damn", the five guys surrounding you eyed at you from head to toe.

You covered yourself with your arms as your teeth chattered, shivering from being cold. You felt insecure. You didn't want them to see you like this.

You were in a miserable state.

'Someone please help me out', you wished desperately as you wanted someone to save you.

Yerin didn't come to school that day.

So, no one was there to help you.

"Behold the future erotic actress guys", Eunsun, the most popular girl in your highschool barged in with a smirk.

She poked your forehead with her index finger, causing you to back away. You didn't utter a word as you just covered your own form.

"Melons. Starting from today, that is your nickname", she laughed like a lunatic and you trembled.

You were having a hard time, trying to accept the fact that your mother is an erotic actress, ever since at a young age.

You had been keeping it as a secret about this from everyone, except for Yerin but all of them found out that morning.

"Melons. Melons. Melons. Melons", everyone circled around you and mocked you.

You felt your head spinning around as your vision became blurry, while all the energy left your knees.

'Someone. Please save me'

• • •

Your eyes fluttered opened as sweat was dripping down your face and you immediately sat up straight from seeing all those flashbacks from your highschool that  you never want to remember.