13

{ Old Flame }

After that heavy and suffocating conversation between Taehyung and Jisung, his other six friends escorted you to outside of the building, leaving the two of them alone in the building.

Seokjin hovered his black jacket over you, placed his hands over your shoulders and helped you walk since you were shaking in fear from the incident you went through minutes ago.

Jungkook worriedly asked you. "Are you okay, Minhee-si?" You weren't even able to reply him. You were terrified. He let out a heavy sigh.

He took his phone out of his jeans and dialed someone's number.

"Hello? Yerin, It's me Jungkook"

Your ears perked up the moment you heard the name 'Yerin'. You looked at him with wide eyes.

"Minhee is safe now. You don't have to worry"

"Imm"

"She's still feeling terrified though. Wanna talk to her?"

"Okay"

He passed his phone to you and you took it with your shaking hands, placing it next to your ears.

"Minhee ah! Are you okay?!"

The moment you heard your friend's worried voice over the phone, you couldn't help but started to cry.

"Yerin ah..."

"Oh my god, Minhee. Please don't cry!"

"It was so scary", you let out between your sobs and the six guys didn't know what to do.

"I understand. That must have been terrifying. Aish, that son of a- UGHH. I am killing that mother fucker with my own bare hands"

She let out angrily and you broke into a laugh as you found her cute. You sniffed and wiped away your tears with a smile. Hearing her voice made you felt so much better already.

"It's okay, Yerin. I am fine now", you uttered and you could hear her relieved sigh.

"I am glad. I am waiting for you at the dorm, okay?! I will make delicious omelettes for you, in which you love them so much"

You could imagine her proud smirk. You just laughed. "Okay. You better"

"Yay! So now, let me go make some for you! I'll be hanging up"

"Imm"

With that, she ended the call and you handed back the phone to Jungkook in which he took it causally.

"Um, Thank you for going through all this trouble to save me guys", you thanked them sincerely with a bow and the six boys sheepishly smiled at you.

"Our pleasure", unfamiliar guy with blonde hair shoved an angelic smile at you.

"Um, our late apologies. We are Taehyung's friends by the way. No, wait. More like brothers", the tallest one said and you mouthed an 'O'