27

[ i bet y'all thot it was taehyung HA! ]

• • •

{ Timing }

"I am sorry for taking so long in the restroom. Has she arrived yet?"

'That voice'

You couldn't be mistaken. Even if you woke up with amnesia, you will not forget that voice. Never.

Little did you knew that this is a beginning which hasn't even begun.

You didn't dare to turn around. You were afraid to deal with the after effect.

If it really is him, what would you do?

How would you face him?

Or is it really him?

Taking a deep breath and gathering up some courage, you finally decided to turn around to see who it was for yourself.

As the two sets of eyes locked, both of you couldn't help but stare at each other, drowning in shock and another type of emotion that the both of you couldn't name it.

"What are you doing there, son? Come inside!", Mr Kim said and that's how everything clicked in your mind.

'Kim.'

'Kim Taehyung.'      

[ a/n: yes, it's him :P just wanted to tease u guys ]

The said man walked pass you and sat across your seat which was practically next to his father.

"So, shall we order our breakfast already?", your mother asked but you didn't hear it as you were deep in thoughts.

"Minhee?", her voice finally reached you and you turned to face her. "Ye-yes, mom?"

"What were you thinking dear?", she asked and you froze a little at her sudden question. You glanced secretly at the man sitting across you from the corner of your eyes, making it unnoticeable infront of your mother.

"Just— thinking about what to eat for breakfast", you lied and she chuckled. "Here's the menu", she passed the menu to you and you took it gladly.

"Oh, we almost forgot. We have to introduce our kids to each other", Mr Kim said, catching attention from everyone at the table.

'But I already know him. so well. very well'

"Oh right", my mother said and she shoved me a warm smile in which I returned the same thing to her.

"Dear, this is Kang Minhee. My daughter", my mother introduced me to him and I bowed acting like as if we were strangers.

"Hey. I am Kang Minhee, nice to meet you", I said and he was just staring at me with a blank expression. 'Please act like you don't know me, Taehyung'

Because your mother will definitely cancel her wedding if she knew about what was up between you and Taehyung. You just wanted her to find happiness. After what she had been through, you wanted her to spend the rest of her life in happiness. With her loved ones. Which is why this is important to you. 'So please, Taehyung'