17

[ a/n: a double update cause i love you all ♡ and, love me ((((; *gives out holy water bottles* ]

• • •

{ He won }

After photo booth, the two of you went on some rides, ate lunch together and cycled together.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?", Taehyung asked, after returning back the bicycles. "How about haunted house?", you suggested and he scrunched his face. "Aren't you afraid?"

"Nope. It's rather very amusing", you answered truthfully. "In what way?", he asked.

"It's funny to see how people dressed up in ghosts trying to scare the shit outta people. The visitors' reactions are priceless", you explained and he clapped.

"This is my first time to see a girl who isn't afraid of haunted house"

"Well, I am not like those girls who would cling onto their boyfriends and shout out for help in the haunted house. I am different"

"You sure are", he let out under his breath but you heard it. "What?", you asked.

"Nothing. Let's go shall we?", he intertwined his fingers in yours and pulled you along with him to the haunted house's direction.

You couldn't help but grin like an idiot seeing how his hand perfectly fits in yours. It felt like as if all your features were made for him.

After you guys arrived infront of the haunted house, he glanced at you. "You sure you're not afriad?", he asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Nothing. Let's go, then", just like that, the two of you entered inside without a single hesitation.

A woman dressed up like the ghost in 'The Ring' appeared and crawled towards you upside down, trying to scare the both of you.

You sighed, "This looks so unreal". She was dumbfounded and Taehyung chuckled at your reaction.

The workers at the other rooms also tried to scare the both of you but you guys didn't even flinch. After that, the two of you reached inside a very dark room. There isn't a single light in there. The two of you were trying to find the exit.

You let out a sigh, "I thought this would be amusing. There isn't much visitors so, I don't hear the screams"

"Are you even a female? Seriously, you don't fear anything, do you?", he said in disbelief.

"Excuse you. I am a female. You saw it yourself", you bluntly stated and he laughed. "Right"

You felt like you stepped on something crunchy, causing you to get curious about what the heck did you stepped on.

You took your phone out of your jeans and turned on the flashlight, facing the light's direction at the floor.

"What's wrong?", Taehyung asked in concern.

"I stepped on something wei- HOLY MOTHER FUCKIN CHEESE NUGGETS", you jumped onto Taehyung's back and buried your face in his neck.

"What the- What's the matter, Minhee?", he asked. Without even sparing a glance, you pointed the floor.

"Coc-cockroach", you stuttered.

"Huh? What's wrong with coc- Oh, you're afraid of cockroaches?", he finally realized.

"Imm", you nodded as your hands around his neck tightened. He laughed at your reaction. "Wahh. So, Minhee is actually afraid of cockroaches"

"Stop mocking me and get rid of that thing for me", you pouted and he laughed. "Alright. Alright. Give me your phone flashlight"