21

[ a/n: i am thinking to do a wattpad trailer for this book. what do u say? XD ]

• • •

{ I want answers }

You woke up to the sound of something sizzling from the kitchen. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting the brightness of the room. You tried to sit up. That was when a severe headache grounded into your temples. You felt the world spinning and your throat and tongue were burning.

You massaged your temples and your eyes shifted to a pair of legs on the floor, making you glanced up. "Good morning, Yerin", you faked a smile, even though you had the urge to puke so bad. She was looking down at you with a disappointed face, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Good morning my ass. I bet you are dying internally right now", she guessed it right. You laughed, "Oh man, why do I wake up feeling like Lucifer ran over my head? Jesus, I never meant me any harm. All I wanted was a good time."

"Sure. Ten shots of vodka. Good time. Sure", she sarcastically said and you pouted. "Anyway, I made some seaweed soup to cure your hangover and some omelette. Get your lazy butt out of the bed and eat some breakfast"

Your ears perked up at the word 'omelette'. "Really?! Oh my god. I love you, Yerin!", you jumped out of the bed and hugged her tight, in which she tried to push you away.

"Ya! Get away from me! You stink! Oh my god. Your breath-", she successfully pushed you away and covered her nose. You made a face. "Geez. Fine fine. I'll go take a shower"

"You better", she said and you rolled your eyes as you made your way to the bathroom. You took a warm shower and slipped yourself into a pair of ripped jeans and a white dress shirt.

You just put on some skincare and lip tint, feeling lazy to wear make up for today. You walked to the kitchen and took your seat at the dining table.

Yerin wasn't there anymore. But, she left a note beside your breakfast.

"I have morning practical classes for today. So, I am leaving early. See you at the university"

"Okay then", you smiled to yourself as you picked up the spoon and started digging on the delicious omelettes she made. Of course, you also emptied the whole bowl of seaweed soup in the hope to make this headache go away.

After drinking some banana milk in the fridge, you made your way to the living room and decided to watch something on TV. To avoid thinking about someone. Taehyung.

You would be lying if you said your heart isn't in pain anymore. The truth is you could still feel your heart cracking inside. Trying to keep him off your mind is the only thing you can do right now.

You switched on the TV and your breath hitched when you saw a familiar woman on the TV screen.

"So, were there any struggles? Being an erotic actress?", the interviewer asked.

She laughed a little. "I would be lying if I said no"

"Mind sharing with us a little Mrs Kim? You're now Mrs Kim, right? Since you got married to the CEO of Vante Ltd incorporated?"

"Yes. My last name is Kim now"

You clenched your sleeves as you heard that.