b o n u s

[ a/n: ah, i finally posted this after a long run phew. and, pls show ur support on my new book as well! i'll post a synopsis of it in the next chapter! and yikes, i tried writing smut *sweats* ]

• • •

{ Never Change }

"But I am wanting you so bad right now, Kim Minhee", he whispered huskily into your left ears, before blowing hot air on the side of your neck.

Oh, god.

You laughed awkwardly. "Here you go again with your—"

"Shh", he placed his index finger on your lips before letting out with a smirk. "Looks like another person is going to call me daddy tonight with a different intention"

You gulped.

"It sounds so weird when you put it that way", you tried to change the subject. You weren't afraid. You were just nervous. It had been a really long time.

"Hmm, my baby girl is nervous, I guess?", he chuckled as he pulled up your chin gently to look into his eyes.

And the staring contest filled with lust lasted for awhile. His lips. You wanted to kiss the hell out of him. Create dark marks on that exposed chest of his. Wanted him to make you his once again.

Kiss him.

And that's that. You leaned forward planting a playful peck on his lips, before letting out with a small smile. "I love you, Kim Taehyung"

"I love you too, Minhee", he softly let out above a whisper before locking his forehead with yours.

"Kiss me like you missed me", you lowly let out and he slammed his lips onto yours, kissing in a pace that was hard for you to catch up with.

Well, you asked for it, Minhee.

You devoured your mouth and found yourself as hungry for him as he was for you. Unreserved fire and passion met him, incredibly.

His tongue plunged between your lips, tasted you, found your tongue twined around his. His hands drove into all of that lush black hair, grabbed handfuls of it and crushed your mouth to his as your strong fingers slid into his hair to pull his mouth down against yours.

Your body seemed to melt against his.

He could feel you, the fullness of you, the supple length of you against him.

Blindly, he turned them to drive your back against the wall, he needed that limber body hard against his, needed to feel the press of those firm, full breasts against his chest as he wedged a thigh between yours. The need to touch, be touched, to take and give, nearly overwhelmed him.

Hunger surged inside him. A demand.

More.

You ached. It had been so long since you'd been touched. So long since you'd wanted to be. It felt as if you couldn't get close enough to him, that you strained against his body, against the press of his broad chest, the muscles solid beneath his shirt as you were driven up against the wall and all of him pressed hard against you.