34

[ a/n: hehe hiya! ]

• • •

{ Ahjussi, who are you? }

5 years later,

"Mommy!", the sweetest voice called, making you glance at its direction with a small smile. "Yes, sweets?", you responded, earning a grin from a small little girl who was sitting down on the couch, her eyes never left the TV screen.

"When will daddy be back from work?", she asked as she munched on a bag of chips, earning a sigh from you. "Byeol, I told you not to eat more than a pack of chips a day. You never listen, do you?", you crossed your arms as your back leaned against the kitchen counter.

"But they taste great!", she reasoned, causing you to roll your eyes. "They're not good for health! And we are eating dinner soon!", you said, earning a pout from your four year old daughter.

"Mom, you're so whiny", she said and you retorted, "Cause you never listen—"

"Oh ho. This mom and daughter duo are having a pointless argument again", a familiar voice said, as well as the door shut could be heard.

"Daddy!"

"Seokjin!"

The two of you said it at the same time, earning a small giggle from the man who took his shoes off and walked towards the both of you. He then hugged Byeol first, planting a kiss on her forehead as he said, "I'm back, my cutest daughter"

He then walked towards you as he engulfed you in his broad shoulders. "I'm home, my beautiful wife"

You smiled at his sugar-coated words as you hugged him back. The both of you heard a soft huff, making you break away the hug and glanced at the sound's direction.

Byeol sat down on the couch sulkily, earning soft giggles from the two of you. "Why the sulky face, my love?", Seokjin sat down beside her before he pulled her towards him by her shoulder.

"You hug mommy for a very long time but not me", she pouted as she crossed her arms, not sparing a glance at Seokjin. The two of you bursted into laughter, causing Byeol to get annoy.

"What is funny?!", she shouted and the two of you had a hard time trying to stop your laughters. "I am sorry, honey. You're just too cute", you said between your laugh, earning a sulkier face from Byeol.

"Mom!!!", she said in a high-pitch tone. Seokjin pulled her rosy chubby cheeks. "Aigoo. I pecked your forehead, dear", he said but she wasn't buying it. "But I want a long hug from daddy!", she said, causing Seokjin to chuckle.

"Alright. Alright. Come here", he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tight. You smiled at the scene, your heart warmed with happiness.

"Now, now. Shall we eat dinner?", you interrupted, earning nods from the ones sitting on the couch.

...

The three of you sat at the dinning table, getting ready to eat the dishes on the table. "This one is for my cutest little daughter", Seokjin said as he placed some curry on Byeol's plate. "Thank you daddy!", Byeol stuck out her tongue at you, earning a sigh from you.

"And this one is for my beautiful wife", he said before he place the curry in your dish too. You wanted to tease your daughter so you shoved a cheeky grin across the table, earning a glare from the little one.

It was just a quiet dinner until Byeol said, "Uncle Jimin's son is very kind! That oppa is really sweet and caring! He shares his color pencils with me at school! I love that oppa!"

Seokjin choked on his food as soon as he heard the last part of the sentence. "Oh my god, Seokjin are you alright?", you asked before you handed over a glass of water at him.

He gulped down all the water before he faced at the little girl sitting across you. "LOVE?!", he repeated earning a confused face from Byeol.

"Yes! Love!", Byeol assured and Seokjin's jaws dropped. "Kim Byeol, you don't love a guy just because he shares his color pencils with you!", Seokjin said and you bursted into laughter as you started to get the situation.

[ a/n: jin is legit my father and brothers when i said i like a guy from my class cause he shared me his 'awesome crayons' when i was five lmao ]

You literally had to hold back your tummy because it was starting to get hurt from laughing too much. "Oh my god. You guys stop— I can't even", you said.

"But he's so kind—"

"No, Kim Byeol. No! You do not love any other male except daddy. Well, it's a different case if you can find a man who is even more handsome than me which is impossible because I am the most handsome man on this planet", he cut off her sentence, causing you and Byeol to roll your eyes in unison.

"But, that oppa is also handsome too...", she said and Seokjin massaged his temples as he said, "Oh my god. Oh my god. You are giving me a headache, Kim Byeol—"

His sentence was interrupted by the door bell. "'I'll go get the door", you said before you left the table, rushing to the door.

The person kept ringing the doorbell and you shouted, "Coming"

Despite you saying that, that person kept ringing the doorbell, causing you to rush your actions. You finally opened the door as you said, "I am sorry to keep you wait—"

Your eyeballs almost left your sockets and your heart almost jumped out of your ribcage as you stared at the man standing infront of you. The keys slipped from your hand, making a sound, audible enough for the ones at the dining table to hear.

Seokjin dashed to where you were and his sentence was cut off when he saw the person standing at the door. "Minhee, what's the matt—"

His eyes fluttered open as a certain name left his lips stutteringly, "Tae-Taehyung?"

"It's been a while... Minhee and Jin hyung"

You felt a tingling sensation on your thighs and it was Byeol trying to come through you to see who was standing at the door.

She tilted her head in confusion whilst staring at the man infront of her.

"Ahjussi, who are you?"

• • •

[ a/n: i jUst lOve mAking yOu gUys conFused. forgive me hehe ]