10

[ A/N: might as well leave author's notes in chapters to interact with my dear readers so, hi hi! how was your day? ]

• • •
{ Trap }

"Are they dating?"

"The delinquent and the school's nicest girl?"

"I heard that she slept at his place last Friday"

"Let's see how long this relationship will last"

The last sentence I heard made me squeezed Taehyung's hand which was intertwined in my mine.

Taehyung glanced at me with a smile, "Ignore it, baby"

'Baby'

Your heart raced a marathon at that word.

"Am i making your heart flutter?", he smirked and that broke the tension between the both of you, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Don't do that", you said and he laughed at your flustered form.

The feeling of his hand in yours felt so right and perfect, but then it felt so wrong at the same time.

Because you love him.

And he doesn't.

At the end of the hallway, you saw Yerin looking at the both of you with her jaws dropped. You could just read her mind. She was probably repeating, "what the fuck" in her head.

Taehyung then slipped his hand off yours and gave you his box-shaped like smile. He went from hot to cute in 0.0025s and you just couldn't get enough of it.

The perks of dating a bad boy.

"I'll see you after classes", was what he said before his back figure faded away from the law department building's hallway.

"So, you guys are a thing now?", Yerin whispered in your ears, making you flinched a little.

"I-I think so", you stuttered and her face frowned.

"What do you mean by you think so?! You guys were holding hands minutes ago and the fuck does that mean?"

"We are dating... But he doesn't love me", you softly let out in disappointment.

Silence~

She smacked your head and you yelped as you rubbed the area where she hit you.

"Ouch. Ya Ji Yerin! That fucking hurts!", you shrieked.

"Well you're going to hurt more than this in the future! What the fuck are you doing dating a guy who doesn't even like you?!", she spat.

"He'll fall for me. Eventually. Soon"

Your persistence made the girl sighed. You decided to change the subject.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the medical department?", you asked.

"Apparently, I heard that you ditched Mr Han's morning class, which you had never once missed it even if if kills you. So, I was worried", she answered and you mouthed an 'O'.