Chapter 39- Good Job

Ryan's POV

Adam looks at me like I'm an idiot. Honestly, it works very well. I feel like an idiot. Here he is, blood splattered, injured, and with no memory. We all thought he had lost his mind.

Without another word, I walk out of the room. Once the door closes, I sprint downstairs to level twelve. Breathless, I knock on one of the doors. Ian answers. "I thought you were with Adam."

"Just let me in. Is the rest of the team here?"

He nods and moves aside. Ty, Jason, Mitch, Quentin, and Jerome sit around a large table we had pulled out of the cafeteria. Before anyone speaks, I burst it out. "I know what's wrong with Adam."

Jason sits up. "What? What's wrong with him?"

Ian snorts. "He's insane."

I shush him. "No, no, no! Think about it! Adam would never treat us the way he is, unless he didn't know who we are!"

Mitch puts the pieces together. "You mean, he doesn't remember us?"

I nod. "Yes! He lost his memory! The Cavets planted that stupid story about us nearly killing him and them saving his life. So he thinks he's a part of the Cavets, not Team Crafted!"

Everyone cheers except Ty. "Great. I mean, good job for figuring that out. But, like, okay. He lost his memory. The Cavets tell him he's one of them, and he goes a long time believing that. So how do we get the old Adam back? We can't just convince him. He's dead set that he's a Cavet."

Jerome nods slowly. "Yeah, you're right. Is there anyway to get the memories back? Or is Adam gone forever?"

_______________________

I totally haven't been forgetting about updating this...yeah. I know, I know. Only one chapter left of the book. Hey, I got this. Anyway, I already have the sequel all set up.

*gasp*

There's a sequel?

YES!

I will probably release the sequel a week or two after this book is finished, depending on school. Anyway, sorry for the delay. I will probably set up a schedule soon, considering I now have 3 stories and have several more in the works.

Excuse my rambling, if you will.

Happy Reading.

Falloutfandoms out.