Chapter 1.

"Guys it's finally uploaded! Our cover of 'Yukon' is live right now!" I said ,filled to the brim with excitement. I was recording a voice note to send to Jason, and Alex, my band mates, we were super excited about a cover we'd just filmed the previous weekend. The song was by one of my favorite bands PUP  and I was super excited for people to hear it.

*On Messages*

Jason:

Looks awesome. Good job guys!

Alex:

Yeah man we killed it!

We didn't have a lot of subscribers or followers but it didn't really matter to us. We were just excited to perform and make music. We Played a bunch of gigs around our city and had developed a small but loyal following.

After posting all the appropriate promo for our new video on our social media accounts and tagging the band as much as possible I decided to go for a skate. I threw on my usual outfit of ripped black skinny jeans, a band T Shirt with a long sleeve under and my Ox Blood Doc Martens and went off. I was blasting music and generally having a fantastic time. When it started getting dark I decided it was time to head home. I turned my phone off airplane and was bombarded with an insane amount of notifications What the fuck is happening? I threw down my stuff and unlocked my phone.

*On Messages*

Jason:

Jade are you seeing this? Its insane!

Alex:

guys we've gained 5000 followers in two hours whats going on?

5000!? Thats insane! 

I opened instagram immediately to try understand what was happening when a flurry of twitter notifications came in. I clicked on it and it took me to a tweet from Pup's official account!

*tweet*

Stefan Babcock-PUP

"So cool to hear them doing our song, great band with alot of heart and pure talent. hope you guys go far *link for our video*"

OH MY GOD! They watched it! Holy shit!

Among the thousands of new followers PUP members official accounts included, I noticed another verified account. Holy shit. Finn Wolfhard shared it! I was a huge fan, IT was fucking fantastic and his band with Jack, Ayla and Malcolm is so rad.

My hands started shaking as I swapped over to Instagram and the thousands of new followers were there too! Our band page had gone from 150 followers to 7k and counting in just a few hours! it was a dream come true. I swapped over to my personal account to see that i had gained a few thousand new followers myself, including Finn Wolfhard. Seems like he gave us a shoutout on his Instagram. I liked the post and went to DM him to say thank you when I noticed he'd already sent me a message

*On DM*

Finn:

Hey! Saw your video after Stefan shared it, sounded awesome! you guys are super cool!

Me:

Holy Shit thank you so much! Calpurnia is sounding so rad and you were great in IT by the way. I watched it 8 times in cinema XD

within minutes Finn responded. i can't believe this was happening!

*On DM*

Finn:

Haha thank you that means a lot! Listen I know you guys don't live in the USA/Canada area, but if you ever have a chance we'd love to jam with you guys or even do a gig together?

Me:

That sounds rad! I'm actually from Toronto technically, most of my family live there and our drummer Jason is planning to move there soon. Maybe the band could use a change of scenery?

Finn:

That would be awesome! I've gotta run but chat soon maybe? x

Oh my God. Did Finn Wolfhard just send me an x? and he actually wants to talk to me! This day is truly insane!!

Me:

Yeah absolutely, chat soon xx

Wow. We might actually make it as a band! That's fucking exciting.

A/N: Hey guys, lowkey don't know what I'm doing but highkey love the idea for this story so if you like it please comment or vote. Thanks xx