Chapter 16

"Jade, Wait!" I heard Finn yell as I ran for a quiet room.

"What's going on?" I heard Alex ask as I ran past the group of band members.

Once I'd found a private place I collapsed against the door, crying harder than I thought I ever had.

After regaining my composure a bit I heard a soft and hesitant knock on the door behind me.

"Jade, it's me" Finn said, his voice sounded hoarse and the desperation was evident in his voice.

I moved away from the door to sit on the couch as he entered the room, his eyes were hollow and his hair was a mess.

"Jade I'm so so sorry" he could barely make out the words.

"Just tell me why Finn? I thought we were happy?" With the tears now streaming down my face I felt more vulnerable than ever.

"We Are Jade, and I love you! It was a mistake that's all it was-" but he was cut off

"Hey guys I know you're dealing with something but you have to see this" Zack said passing us his phone.

FINN WOLFHARD AND SASHA HOLBROOK SEEN TOGETHER SAME DAY "FADE" IS CONFIRMED

"Fuck" I mutter as Finn's face drops even more.

"I'll get it shut down babe, she means nothing to me I promise Jade!"

I couldn't hear any more. I left the building and headed straight to one of our drivers.

At the hotel I broke down once again. Considering every wrong thing I'd ever done. How could I be so stupid and think that it would last?

I was so close to falling into the bad habits that had consoled me for years when I heard another knock at the door.

"Jade? It's Ayla, can I come in?"

I walked over to the door cautiously. Part of me thinking that it was some trick so that Finn could get in. The other part hoping it was.

I opened the door and Ayla immediately embraced me in a calming hug. "It's gonna be okay" she said as I pulled away.

"I don't know what happened Jade but I know that I've never seen Finn as happy as he is with you"

"He kissed her Ayla" I interjected before she could say any more.

"Oh..." I could see her reassess what she was going to say. "Look Jade, the truth is Finn is sitting in his room blaming himself for a reaction he regrets more than anything else in his life. He loves you Jade. He really does. Please. Just hear him out. Your relationship deserves at least that..." she started trailing off but I could see she was telling the truth.

He needed me. And I needed him.

A/N:  Sorry for the late Updating! The rest of this story will be following soon. Hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment and thank you for 200 reads!