Chapter 22

The following week was filled to the brim with every possible bonding exercise imaginable. We had sleepovers, went camping and even did trust falls (Something I was particularly unwilling to do)

The week ended with a planned dinner at Nozu Down the street. I arrived a little later than anticipated due to problems with my keys for the new Locks in my apartment.

When I arrived I could hear the rest of the cast talking.

"I'm worried about her, there's something going on" Sadie said Earnestly, I could almost visualize her expression as she spoke.
"Sadie's right, she barely sleeps and when was the last time anyone saw her eat?" Millie added.

"Guys relax," Gaten said trying to calm them down, "I'm sure she's fine. Finn and her will talk it out. She'll be okay... okay?"
Everyone agreed and changed the topic as quick as possible.

I pulled a cigarette from my bag and lit it while waiting outside. I knew it was bad for my voice but I never really cared. Besides, they were appetite Suppressants.

When I finished it I stubbed it out on the sole of my doc Martens and entered the building to join the cast.

Finn and I held hands through most of dinner and I had a lovely time chatting with Everyone. Me and Sadie had become even closer over the last week and we were starting to get really comfortable with each other.

"Sleepover/swimming at my hotel room tomorrow night?" Sadie asked. Extending the invite to exclusively Millie and myself.

"Hey! I wanna come to that!" Caleb said longingly.

"Too bad you've got you're own pool." Millie exclaimed sassily to Caleb before turning to us and saying "Girls Night!"

This could go well...

Or it could end in disaster.

I never was one for optimistic thinking.