Chapter 3.

The day Finn and his friends arrived i insisted on meeting them at the airport. I was really nervous but I brought Jason and Alex with to make sure I didn't seem like a complete loser.

I first noticed Sophia walking through the gate with Gaten, then came Jack DG, Jaeden and Wyatt. After a few minutes We saw the members of Calpurnia all walk through the gates, guitars and luggage in hand. Finn recognized me and started walking towards us with the others following close behind.

"Hey," Finn said coolly putting his guitar and bags down, "I'm Finn. Nice to finally meet you. " He reaches out his hand for me to shake when he started blushing "I'm sorry" he said nervously touching the back of his neck "it's just that you're even prettier in person" I barely had time to respond before the rest of the gang had approached us. "Right this is Ayla, Malcolm, Jack, other, less musically talented Jack, Jaeden, Sophia, Gaten, and Wyatt"
"Wow there are a lot of you" I said nervously. "You're all super talented. I'm a huge fan" I was met with a chorus of thank you's for a response and we were swiftly on our way.

"Alex is gonna drive those of you staying in the one hotel and Jason's gonna drive everyone else. Cool?" "Yeah sounds great. Thanks so much" Finn said his blush creeping back onto his face. I got in the front seat of the car Alex was driving with Finn, Sophia, Ayla, Malcolm, And both Jacks.

"Here's my number and address and all that shit if you guys need anything. We've got band practice on Saturday's and Alex spends most of the time with his girlfriend but I'm pretty much always free so hit me up whenever" I said to the rest of the gang handing Sophia my information.

"We want to go for dinner tonight somewhere chilled. Know anywhere nice?" Ayla asked.

"Yeah actually there's a great sushi place right between the two hotels. It's really small and quiet but foods great and I don't think you guys will get recognized there" I replied quickly. Minatos was my favorite restaurant, I basically grew up there.

"Awesome that sounds perfect" Jack DG said, "Yeah absolutely" Finn agreed.
"Hey would you like to join us Jade?" Sophia asked kindly.
"I don't want to get in the way or anything it's chilled"
"No I insist" Finn said quickly. "Please come".
"Okay yeah sure I'll be there".

Fuck. I was going to dinner at my favorite place with the cast of my favorite film this year and one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. What the fuck has happened to my life!?