Chapter 15.

"S-Sasha?" Finn stammered our as she walked through the door.

Wow. This girl was even prettier in person than I'd thought, how was I supposed to compete with that!?

Finn removed his arm from around me and sat up straight, clearly still in shock.

"What're you doing here?" He asked hesitantly.

"I came to see you baby," she said smirking as she walked towards where we were sitting, "I missed you Finny"

I felt numb. An invisible force kept me paralyzed in my seat just watching as everything happened in front of me, as if it were some Soap Opera.

At this point everyone else had filed out of the room leaving Sasha and Finn now face to face and myself off to the side, immobilized.

"Sasha this is Jade, My girlfriend" he said putting his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me.
"Doesn't seem like much of a threat to me babe" she said, looking me up and down.

I suddenly found myself standing face to face with this girl. A million thoughts racing in my head.

"Nice to meet you" I said through gritted teeth. She rolled her eyes and shifted her attention over to Finn. She gently caressed his chest with her hand and Finn tensed up, immediately stepping closer to me to avoid her touch.

"Sasha, What are you really doing here?" Finn repeated, more firmly now with his arm wrapped around me again.

"I heard rumors that you and this skank were going out and I thought you'd want a little reminder of the good old days" she winked and my stomach started to spin.

"Get out of here Sasha. I'm happy. Far happier than I ever was with you that's for su-"

Finn was cut off by Sasha's abrupt kiss. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him deeply. Somehow this didn't surprise me. Watching her kiss Finn as he tensed and stood frozen didn't hurt me. But when Finn started kissing her back it was too much.

I headed for the door as quickly as I could. Stopping before closing it behind me to see Sasha turn around and give me an evil wink as Finns expression changed into one of regret and shame.

A/N: Thank you so much for 100 reads guys. I hope you're enjoying the story and sorry for the irregular updating schedule. From now on I will be aiming to update once every 2 days so yeah stay tuned to see what happens.