Chapter 10

The rest of the month was filled with random excursions and games nights.

The last night before everyone left we decided to go bowling.

"Fuck yes I'm gonna beat you all!" Jack said. "You're On Grazer", I replied tauntingly "you're like the size of the bowling ball anyway"
"Hey you're basically my height!" Jack replied in mock offense. Everyone laughed and we set up to play.

At this point Finn and I had spent almost every night cuddled together and I'd gotten to know The gang quite well over the past month. Especially Finn.

Ayla ended up winning the round by 15 points and we all cheered but something about Finn seemed off.

"Hey, you okay?" I said after pulling him off to the side. "Yeah I'm fine it's just gonna be a couple weeks before you come to Vancouver and that scares me" I'd never seen him like this, he sounded so upset. "It's okay Finn. It's only gonna be a couple weeks and then we see each other again and the band gets to records and we've got a gig together. It's gonna be great okay"

"Jade, will you be my girlfriend?" He looked nervous. As if a part of him thought that I'd actually say no. "Of course Finn!" I replied. His goofy smile returned to his face as he leaned forward and kissed me. It felt so right. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and mine were around his neck. When we broke away he leaned his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes. "You're so beautiful and I can't believe I'm this lucky" "You're so amazing, I can't believe I'm this lucky" I replied feeling my face start to blush.

"Hey lovebirds its time to go" Wyatt said excitedly.

Back at the hotel we all said our goodbyes. I wouldn't see a lot of them for quite some time seeing as most of them don't live in Canada.

"Guys I'm gonna miss you!" I said as Jack DG jumped on my back. "I have a feeling we'll hang out soon."

That night I felt a mixture of emotions that seemed completely foreign to me. On one hand, They were all leaving. But on the other, Finn Wolfhard was my boyfriend. Shit like this doesn't happen to people like me. Fuck I can't wait til the band goes to record.