Chapter 20

Moving to Vancouver was the best decision we could have made. The band was booking twice as many gigs, our fan base was growing, our music videos were being shot and I got to spend more time with Finn!

Shooting for Stranger Things 3 still had a week until it began and we'd been relaxing in anticipation.

"Finn Honey," Finns Mother Robin called out. "There's someone at the door for you"

I had been spending a lot of time at the Wolfhard Residence, playing video games, Guitar, watching movies with their family. All the best things.

Finn headed downstairs to open the door while I stayed in his room.

After a while had passed I started to get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I decided to walk downstairs and see what was going on.

"Is everything okay?" I asked before I'd even reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Of course babe" a sarcastic voice replied. I'd recognize it anywhere. Sasha Holbrook once again.

Once I'd walked into the door way I could see her clearly. Looking effortlessly beautiful in the most casual clothes. Especially since she wasn't even wearing makeup.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes as I stood next to Finn in the doorway.

"I was just coming to warn you that I will also be working on Stranger Things next week. Hope that's not a problem for you?" She winked and walked away with a vicious twirl.

"I can't believe she'd do this" Finn said after the silence had passed. "She's going to try break us up again somehow."

"I know. But we're okay right? We've got each other, we'll be fine"

I was going to be on screen next to her. Sasha Holbrook. A tall blonde beautiful girl. But most of all she was the main thing I was not. Skinny. I had to look good enough on screen, I knew that. But now I had to look even better. I couldn't be compared to her looking the way I did now. I had to make a plan. And so that I did.