Chapter 4.

By the time I left to meet the Gang for dinner, Finn had called 3 times to confirm I was coming.

I walked into the front door of the homely little Sushi place immediately being greeted by Mrs Minato the owner of the restaurant. She was evidently surprised to hear that I was meeting the big table as I'd only ever been there alone before. "The usual?" She asked. "You bet" I responded excitedly and made my way to the table.

The Gang were all seated around 3 tables pushed together. Sophia sat at the head of the table with Gaten, Jack A, Wyatt and Jaeden sitting on the couches and the rest seated opposite.

"Hey Jade," Jaeden said as I approached. Which resulted in a chorus of greetings. Finn However, stood up to greet me and showed me the seat next to him being the only free seat.

"I hope you don't mind sitting next to me" he said nervously touching his neck again.
"Yeah you bet. He made us all change seats like ten times so you'd sit there" Sophia said, to which Finn death stared her for. "It's true" Jack said excitedly "he seems to want to impress you" "ooolala" Wyatt said. "Shut Up Guys" Finn said hastily trying to change the topic.

"So Jade, how long have you been playing music with your band?"
"Not long actually. 2 months or so?, I was in another band before but it didn't quite work out"
"Wow that's incredible. You guys sound like you've been together forever!" Malcolm said.
"Thanks that means a lot. Yeah we're all super passionate about what we do. It just felt right from the first time we played together."
"We've actually watched your first video." Ayla said, jumping in on the conversation "You guys sounded great then too"
"Haha thanks Ayla. In all honesty the only reason we did Where is My Mind as our first cover was because Calpurnia did it" I said looking down trying to avoid eye contact with Finn and the others.

"Awww Finn's blushing. You made Mr Stone cold Wolfhard blush !" Jack said. His voice almost preternaturally louder than anyone else's.

I looked up at Finn to find him already looking at me. Our eyes met and I just couldn't look away. His glare was so intense and so welcoming I could get lost in it for hours-

"Gee, get a room you two" Gaten said. Being met with laughs from the rest of the gang. I looked away shyly. Worried I'd start blushing. And Jade Foster was not in the business of blushing. Especially not in public.

Dinner passed in a blur of questions and inside jokes between the casts. All I could think about was staring into those hazel eyes once more.