Chapter 25

"Okay Guys that's a wrap on the first day of shooting for season 3! So excited to be working with you all for the next month and I hope we can all learn and grow together." Matt Duffer announced.

"Head Home and get a good night sleep guys, Jade, Finn, Sasha and Noah you have quite an intense scene tomorrow" Ross continued.

We all nodded as we grabbed our stuff and headed outside

"Hey Jade, do you want a lift?" Finn said as he walked up beside me.

"Uh... yeah. Yes please. Thanks" I mumbled.

I invited him in as we arrived at my apartment and we decided to watch some series.

"Have you seen Bojack Horseman?" I asked excitedly.

"I haven't yet actually" he replied. I put it on and lay back down leaning against Finns chest. His hand lying on my waist and another on the arm of the couch.

"Hey babe, I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Finn said halfway into our second episode.

"What's up?"

"Are you okay... I mean you've just seemed a bit out of it lately? I just want you to know you can talk to me."

"I know that babe. I've just been stressed about doing well for the band and the show. Let alone having to deal with Sasha all the time. I'll be fine. Don't worry about it." I chose my words carefully and avoided the essence of his question as best I could. I couldn't tell him about this stuff. He'd worry too much.

The next day on set was tough. The scene took place between myself, Noah, Finn and Sasha. Sasha had been trying to work her way into the party by bullying Sadie's character Max and Finn and Noah decided to stand up to her.

"Remember Noah," Matt Said "this is the scene that Will confesses his feelings for Violet so it needs to be as earnest and kind as possible."

The scene played out great and there weren't a lot of takes required before we got exactly what Shaun and the Duffer brothers wanted.

"Hey Jade, just wanted you to know that you're so not good enough to be around here. Anyways. Byeeeee" Sasha said demeaningly. I really was growing to hate that girl.

I walked to my trailer and was surprised to see Finn already sitting inside watching a video on my laptop. Once I got closer I realized he was watching one of our band's latest YouTube videos, a cover of Louie by his band Calpurnia.

"Hey darling" I said as I approached him.
"Babe this is incredible honestly it's so amazing that you guys did this. It means a lot"

I could see he was being genuine as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

As much as I wanted to be good enough for him, I also wanted to get better. He deserves to not worry about me, or anything for that matter...

A/N: Hey Guys! Thanks for all the reads and votes and everything. Definitely means a lot. So my real life band has just posted a cover of Louie by Calpurnia(The "I Feel Cold" Song) And it would mean a lot to us if you could check it out, share it, all that good stuff. Thanks xx https://youtu.be/A8KYzikrnmU

(P.S. our channel link is on my page as well if you're interested x)

UPDATE:
My band's cover of Louie got a comment from Calpurnia's official account on our Video! And Jack and Ayla both commented on our Instagram post about it! We are thrilled!