Chapter 13

When I woke up the next morning Finn was already awake, lovingly staring into my eyes with his arms wrapped tight around me. He moved a piece of hair from my face, "good morning" he said, his morning voice gruff and hot. "Morning" I said back burrowing into his chest a little more. "There's somewhere I wanna take you today. So whenever you're ready"

I got up to change when I realized I hadn't packed extra clothes. "Finn can I borrow something to wear?" I asked in an innocently sweet voice. "Depends, am I gonna get it back?" He smirked and opened his closet door for me throwing me a PUP shirt and a plain black hoodie.

After we'd both gotten ready, we said goodbye to his family and headed off towards whatever it was Finn wanted to show me.

"This, is my favorite place in Vancouver. I basically grew up here and it means a lot to me" he said as we approached a storefront on Just off Victoria street. "Mabu Vinyl" read the sign.

Once inside it was clear why this place was Finns favorite. It was filled to the brim with records,CDs and tapes of every artist and genre imaginable. I looked around in wonder and amazement at the pure heart of the store. "You like it?" Finn said with an anticipatory tone. "Are you kidding!?" I said excitedly, "I love it!"
I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

We spent hours in that shop. Mostly browsing, sometimes stopping to admire each other's reactions to what they found.

*on Instagram*

Jade_foster:         Luckiest AliveTagged: @FinnwoldhardofficialLiked by Jackdgrazer, sophialilis and 8,987 othersComments:Sophialilis: so cute !User 3: ummmm

Tagged: @Finnwoldhardofficial
Liked by Jackdgrazer, sophialilis and 8,987 others
Comments:
Sophialilis: so cute !
User 3: ummmm.... whaaaat?
Sasha_holbrook: ugh really Finn? This chick?
Finnwolfhardofficial: My favorite ❤️
Jade_Foster: @finnwolfhardofficial 🖤
User 1: does this mean they're dating!?
User 4: I hope not, she's too edgy and emo for him.

"Finn is the Sasha you were talking about Sasha Holbrook?" I asked after seeing my comments on my latest post.
"Yeah why?" He responded nonchalantly. "She just commented on my picture of you" I said back. Trying to keep my voice as even as possible. "Oh fuck" he said and quickly checked the post. "Please ignore her" he pleaded, "she doesn't know anything about you." "It's not just her though," I said fighting back tears, " it's all your fan girls. None of them think I'm good enough, and they're right, I know that. You deserve so much more. Why are you even with me?"
"Because I love you Jade. You are the smartest, funniest, most talented person I know. I love watching your face light up when a good song comes on, or hearing your endless facts or your opinions on movies. I love how excited you get when you write a good song. I love that despite everything you're so strong. I love you Jade"

By the time he'd finished I couldn't hold back any longer. Tears were streaming down my face and he wrapped me in a warm loving embrace. "I don't deserve this Finn" I mumbled under my breath. "And I don't deserve you," he said smirking, " but here we are"