Ch:1

*

ring ring*
Seulgi woke up by the sound of the alarm.She stretched and blinked her eyes.She was still sleepy because she stayed up all night doing chores and her sisters' work plus her homework as well.She went to the toilet and came back after 10 minutes.She was getting ready for school when.

"Seulgi! Where is my dress I told you to wash?".shouted her step-sister Jennie
"Seulgi make me omelette!I am getting late!".Shouted her other step-sister Nayeon.

"When I thought I would finally reach school on time".Seulgi sighed.
"Here is your dress Jennie unni".She made breakfast for her sisters and ran out immediately forgetting to eat herself as she was already getting very late.

"Detention for two hours ms.Kang!.Said her homeroom teacher when she reached the class late."Two? No sir please reduce it".said Seulgi
"No Seulgi this is not the first time.I warned you like a thousand time".said the teacher.

She sighed.There is nothing she can do about it.

------------------------------------------------
"Mr.Park here is your ratings report you asked for".said his secretary as he placed the files on the table."Thank you Mr.Kwon".Said jimin.Suddenly his phone started ringing.He smiled as he saw the ID sooyoungie♡.

He suddenly remembered that from now on he was suppose to pick his sister up from school.Usually they had a driver to do that but he resigned.

"Oppa where are you?".said Sooyoung."Sorry I forgot.I am on my way".Said Jimin as he picked his car keys.

At school.
"Oppa!"Said Sooyoung as she came running and hugged Jimin".Jimin patted her head.
"Oppa I want ice cream".pouted sooyoung."okay".smiled Jimin.They sat in the car and drove away.

Seulgi's POV
I my feet hurts from walking.Our house is so far from my school.Why can't I got to school on a car like unnies? They get whatever they want but if I ask for a single thing they react like I have commited a sin.

I rang the door bell as I reached my house."Welcome back".our butler greeted.He is the only one who is kind to me.The house is very luxurious and big.It has many big rooms with large beds but I get to have the smallest one.

"Seulgi you are back!Go wash the dishes they are piling up".said my step-mother."Yes mother".I replied.
I came back after changing my uniform.I put my hair in a bun and started doing the dishes.

I hated it at first but I am used to it now.I asked mother to hire a maid for these works but she refused saying"Why do we need a maid when we have you?".

I quickly finished and ran upstairs do my homework before my sisters arrive.I have two step-sisters.

Nayeon is the oldest and owns a beauty salon.She sits there all day and do nothing.I haven't seen it with my own eyes but thats what she does here.So I am pretty sure thats what she probably do.

Jennie is the younger one.She manages fashion shows.She is planning on opening her own fashion brand.I would never wear any of her clothes I know they would be ugly.

Me I am the youngest and the only one still studying.I go to a very nice school where all the rich kids go.I am also rich well used to be until my dad married again.My step-mother took over dad's bussiness and claimed all his wealth.
[POV end]

"Mom we are home".shouted sooyoung."Welcome back".Their mom greeted them.They both hugged her."Go you both clean yourself.I will ask Mr.Hwang to make food for you".They both nodded and went to their rooms.

"We are thinking of organizing a party at our house and invite all the Progressing companies' CEOs' to increase our relations with them".Mrs.Park said at the dining table.

"Mom that sounds great.I will get to wear that dress Dad bought me on my birthday".said sooyoung excited.Mrs Park looked at Jimin who didn't say anything."Jimin?".

"Okay mom".Jimin replied.One thing Jimin hated were gatherings.He always becomes the center of attention becauae he is the heir to one of the biggest conpanies in seoul.

"Today is thursday so Lets set it on saturaday so that everyone will be available".Mrs Park cleaned her mouth with a napkin and left.

Jimin rolled his eyes.
------------------------------------------------
"Jennie! Nayeon! Come down".their mother called them.
"Yes mother what is it?"Jennie asked.
"We got a invite from Mrs.park the wife of CEO of Park corps.They are holding a party".

"That sounds wonderful mother.When will it be?"asked Nayeon.
"This thursday and the theme is masquerade.So go and buy dresses and matching masks.This could be very benefit for us".said Mother.

"Okay I am so excited!"."Me too!".
They both went away.

Don't forget to vote and comment