Ch:5

"Jimin what do think about it?Jimin?Are you even listening?"Taehyung came to his office to talk but Jimin was in a world of his own.

"Huh? Sorry what were you saying?".Jimin came back to reality."Forget it.I am leaving".Taehyung rolled his eyes and left.

He was thinking about the girl from the party all day.He wanted to meet her again but he have no idea who she is.She was almost going to say her name when she ran away.

He heard a knock on his door."Come in".The door opened to reveal his mother."Jimin do you have time?".Mrs Park asked."Ah yes Mom".

"Jimin I wanted to ask if during the party someone...you know caught your eye?"."Yes".Jimin replied."Alot of them did mine so someone must ha-Wait did you say yes?".His mom was completely surprised.

Jimin nodded."Aigoo My Jimin is finally growing up!Who is she?".I don't know".His mom looked at him totally dumbfounded.

"What do you mean you dont know?"."She was wearing a mask.I danced with her but forgot to ask her name.All she left behind is a shoe".Jimin was so dissapointed.

"You picked it up?".
"yeah?"."Great! Than we will find her in no time".Mrs Park clapped her hands together while Jimin looked at her confused.How can she find her from a single shoe?.

"How?".Mrs Park chuckled at her son's reaction."Well you see,the guests I invited had mostly son and rarely daughters.I would send them a pic of the shoe and ask if it belongs to their daughter".

"Mom is that even possible?".Jimin thought his mom was kidding but she sounded serious."Even if its not I will make it for my son".She caressed her son's head.
Jimin nodded.
------------------------------------------------
Sounds of sobbing could be heard from the toilet of Seulgi's room."How could I?It was the only thing I had related to mom and I lost it".Seulgi looked at the shoe lying infront of her."If I hadn't gone to that stupid party this wouldn't have happened".She was saying between her sobs.

She regretted going but she enjoyed herself yesterday.She was shy and happy when she danced with the gentleman.It felt like she met her prince that she always dream about.

"Don't get your hopes high seulgi,if he knew who I was he would have never approached.I just got lucky this time".Seulgi slapped herself.

"Seulgi! Come down!"."Coming mother!".
------------------------------------------------
Jimin's POV
I keep telling myself that I am doing just so mom won't make me marry a girl who is just a gold digger.But is it true?

Mom made dad give me a day off just so I could go with her to find the owner of the shoe.I don't know why mom is so interested in these stuff."I called them and its weird alot of them said its their daughter's.Maybe they had similiar shoes I guess".Mom shrugged.

"Why do I have to come can't you go alone?".I found it very embarassing."I am doing all of it for you so ofcourse you have to come".Mom punched my shoulders.
"Right.sorry".

We first arrived at Mr and Mrs choi's house.Mom knocked on the door which was opened by thier maid judging fron her appearance."You must be Mrs Park come in".she led us to the living room amd told us to sit on the couch while she went to inform them about our arrival.

"Welcome! Mrs Park".A aged man said as he came down the stairs followed by a young girl who I assume must be her daughter."My wife had bussiness to take care of so she coundt be here".

"Its fine Mr.Park.This must be your daughter...
"Sejung!"."Nice to meet you sejung".Mom hugged the girl.She didnt feel anything like who I met the other day.

"This is shoe is yours?".The girl nodded slowly and winked at me."The heck!Its definetey not her"."Sejung said she forgot it at the party".Mr.Choi said.

"Mom I dont think its her".I whispered to mom."Well where is the other pair?".Mom asked."I lost it too".Sejung replied bluntly.Mom and I looked at each other weirdly.

"Well would you mind wearing it?"I asked at which both the girl and her father became nervous..I put down the shoe and gestured her to wear it.

"Are you doubting us? I don't care your famous people or whatever but you can't come here and call us liars.You can leave".Mr.Choi started necoming angry.

"Listen I didn-".I held mom's hand telling her to stop.She took a deep breath and bowed.She left the house with me following her out."They were definetely lying".Mom and I sat in the car.

"Next is Mrs.Lee"."Mom lets just stop".Why?we just started".I sighed and drove to our next destination.

"I dont know why it wont fit.It used to yesterday".Mrs Lee laughed nervously."Its okay.thank you for your time".Mom said sarcasm clear in her voice.

Then we arrived at The Kwon's.Not surprisingly the shoe didn't fit either.Her mother started pushing her daughter's foot inside the shoe just so it would fit."Stop!Are you gone mad?".Mom became angry at the sight.

"Mom lets call it a day.Its clear they all lied just for the future of their daughter"."This is the last I promise".I sighed at mom's stubborness.We arrived at The Kang's.Mom said they had only daughters so we decided to try our luck.

"My! welcome".an elder woman came and hugged mom and me."You look exhausted Come sit".She said but mom refused."Its okay I came to meet your daughters"."Okay follow me".Mrs.kang said and left with mom.

I decided to stay behind because I was beconing sick of this."I am so thirsty".I felt my throat dried up.I looked around for water and found a jug but it was empty.

I looked at my left and saw a door slighlty opened.It clearly looked like a kitchen.I slowly opened the door.A girl was cutting someting at the counter.She didn't notice my presence.

I faked coughed to get her attention.She got starled and turned round and she froze."Sorry I didnt mean to barge in but can I have a glass of water?".
She nodded and went to bring me water.I sat down at a chair.

After sometime she brought a glass of water.I drank and thanked her."Who are you by the way?".I asked."I..I work here".She said looking down at the floor.".It doesnt look that way.You look too young and Pretty to be doing this".

Her cheeks became red at my conpliment.she was wearing jeans and a hoodie and her face showed she was lying.

She became silent."it is obvious she is lying but why?Is she one of the daughters?.I heard mom call me so I scoffed at her and left."Where did you go?".Mom.asked."Nothing just wanted water".

Mrs.Kang looked at the kitchen and then at her daughters."These are my daughters.Nayeon and Jennie". She introduced the girls who were standing on her either sides.They both bowed.

Mom placed the shoe down."nayeon go first".Mrs Kang said at which she nodded.She placed her foot in the shoe and it...fit her.Her face lit up as she looked at her mother who was grinning?

"No way it can't be her".

(Please vote and share
Thank you)