Ch:17

Seulgi was at loss of words.Sooyoung stopped and turned around."Hm?".
"W.what do you mean?".asked Seulgi."I asked who you are like you know,Tell me about your family and stuff.
Seulgi saw Sooyoung's face amd understood she didnt know anything.

"Oh!".Seulgi felt relieved."I am an orphan so.."."I am sorry".apologized sooyoung."Its okay".

They finally arrived at her room."Here you go"."Thank you".Seulgi bowed and went inside.She closed the door behind her.The room was neither small nor big.It was simple but Seulgi liked it.It was way better than the one she had in her so called home.

She smiled as she placed her bag down."when you are done come downstairs".sooyoung left.Seulgi quickly unpacked and explored the room.Then she went downstairs.

"Come Seulgi.I will explain to you your work and the rules.Dont worry they are not that much".Mrs.Park said.She told Seulgi about the rooms she was allowed to go and the ones she wasnt.

"What am I suppose to do?".Asked Seulgi.Mrs.Park explained her(Too lazy to write).

"Then you can relax".

"Thats all.Hope its not that confusing.If you forget just come and ask me".Seulgi bowed.

She started to clean.Although she hated doing this kind of work but she would do it properly and nicely.
------------------------------------------------
"Unnie! Wash these clothes,I need them tomorrow".Sooyoung handed Seulgi her laundry.She finished cleaning her room,picked the laundry and went away.

Now the only room left was"Jimin's room".She took a deep breath as she reached for the doorknob.She slowly twisted it and went inside.

The whole room was simple except a wall which had paintings,drawings and photos hanging on it.Seulgi found it very captivating.She stared at it for a while.She began cleaning.

"Jimin you are early.Are you okay?".Said Mrs
Park.Jimin came inside while rubbing his temple."I am okay,its just a headache"."My god! Did you eat?"."Not yet mom.I dont feel like it".Honey go rest.I'll send the medicine and food".

Jimin didnt say anything and went upstairs.His door was a liitle opened.A girl was wiping the windows."It must be the new maid".He put his hands on door to open it further but froze when the girl turned around.
------------------------------------------------
Seulgi's POV
I dusted the cupboards and the drawers.I wanted to do it quickly and leave.To be honest,I feel scared in this room.Knowing that it is Jimin's.Lastly I was wiping the windows."I am so proud of myself".I stared at the sparkling window.

I stood up and gathered the supplies.Suddenly I heard the door behind me close.It sent shivers down my spine.I didnt hear anyone come in."Ghosts aren't real.Ghosts aren't real".I kept telling myself.

I took a deep breath and decided to turn around.