Ch:29

Seulgi started to panic.Some stranger is in her room and his hand is over her mouth,preventing her to make a sound.An arm around her waist whose grips gets tighter whenever she tries to move.

She was now on the verge of crying.Before her tears fell he brought his mouth closer to her ears."Its me.Dont scream".She recognised his voice right away.Her body suddenly calmed down.She nodded.

He slowly let go of her.Seulgi turned around to meet his mesmerizing eyes.He smiled before pulling her into a hug.After processing everything,she hugged him back."I am sorry".She started to cry."Shh Dont apologize".He stroked her hair.

They wanted to stay like this forevet but they were interrupted by the sound of the door unlocking.Seulgi pushed Jimin away at which he frowned.She gestured him to go under her bed.The door was about to open but Seulgi held it."Wait!I am changing!".She closed it.

When he was under the bed,she opened the door."Oh!Unnie".Jennie glared at her and placed the tray down then stomped out of the room.She sighed in relief when Jennie left."She is gone".She called him and he crawled out.

Jimin looked at the tray and felt his blood boil.Seulgi noticed his change of expression."Why are you here?".She changed the subject."To see you,ofcourse".he replied.Seulgi felt her cheeks beginning to heat up.

A smile came across Jimin's face."Cute".He commented.It caused Seulgi to turn even more red. He stood infront of her and stared at her features.She looked so pale and weak.He cant help but feel anger,mostly at himself that he could not help her.

He caressed her face.She would flinch at every touch but still liked it.He rested his hand on her cheek.She grabbed his hands and lowered her eyes."How did you know I was here?".She asked.

"Nayeon told me everything".He replied still looking at her.Seulgi was really surprised."Unnie did?".Jimin nodded.She smiled.She knew Nayeon was not like this from the start but things changed her.

"I am gonna get you out of here".He lifted her chin to make her look at him."She won't let you".She shook her head."Dont worry.I am already on it..He looked around."You should go now".Said Seulgi."You want me to leave?".He made sad face."N...no thats not-"."I know".He ruffled her hair.

He went to the window and climbed up."Wait!".She called out.He looked back at her."Th..thank you".She pecked his cheek and ran to the bathroom.He touched his cheek and smiled.

Seulgi's ghostly pale face was now red.She felt embarassed as she looked in the bathroom mirror."What was I thinking?".She facepalmed herself.She took a deep breath and went out.She picked up the tray.She was seriously starving right now.Seulgi was about to eat when she heard the sound of a police siren.

This chapter is sooo weird.
Mianhae..