Ch:28

The waitress placed a cup of coffee infront of Nayeon and Jimin.She bowed and left.Jimim was staring at Nayeon waiting for her to speak.She took a sip of her coffee and and rubbed her hands due to nervousness.

"Did you ask to talk to me so you could waste my time"?.said Jimin.A mixture of of anger and annoyness was visible in his voice.He was getting tired of her behaviour.She tries to say something but then becomes silent.

She shook her head and bit her lip."Its just that....".She stopped.He brushed his hair back and took a deep breath."Mom locked Seulgi in her room".Jimin clenched his fists.

"She is getting weaker day by day.Mom doesnt let us give her much food".She looked up to see his reaction but looked away quickly because of his scary glare.

"I an sorry.....Its my fault as well".Tears started to form but she held them back.She knew that her mother was doing this for Jennie and her because she cares about them.It was fine in the beginning but its getting worse and Nayeon cant stand it anymore.

"I know she is doing this for us but....I dont want her to..".Her lower lip started to tremble.Seeing her state,Jimin calmed down a little."Not anymore".Tears started to fall down her cheeks.He looked here and there not knowing what to do.

She sniffed and wiped her tears with her sleeves."Mom found out that Seulgi went to the party".She said."What party?".He asked".She looked at him."Seulgi is the one who left her shoe".Jimin froze."I found the other shoe in her room and told mother.....I am so sorry".She began crying again.

"So it was her from the start?She was the one who took my heart at first sight?".Jimin felt stupid for not recognizing her earlier.Then again how could he?She was wearing a mask after all.That is the reason why she felt so familiar.

He looked at Nayeon who was crying.He got up and went to her."I know that what you did was wrong but I am glad that you realised it and told me.Thank you".He patted her head and left.She felt guilt killing her from the inside.

"Nayeon?".A voice said from behind.Recognizing the voice easily she turned and saw Youngjae standing with a worried look on his face.She ran and hugged him."Oppa".Her tears wet his shirt but he didnt care.He was surprised."What happened?".".He carressed her head.
------------------------------------------------
Seulgi was looking in the mirror and almost scared herself.Her lips were turning purple and she was getting pale.Her eyes felt like they could drop out any minute.She sighed and began washing her face when she heard a noise from her room."What was that?".She heard footsteps but she was sure she didnt hear any sound of the door unlocking.

She slowly opend her door and went outside.She shivered when a cold breeze touched her skin."How did-"?.The window was open and the curtains were moving wildly because of the strong wind.She checked that the door was still locked.

"I rememberd closing it".She furrowed her eyebrows and closed the windows.She saw the vase lying on the floor broken.It was where the sound came from earlier.She felt presence in her room.It felt like someone was warching her.

She started to tremble with fear but tried not to show it.Suddenly a hand covered her mouth and grabbed her waist.