Ch:11

Jimin's POV
"Yeah I won".I self applaused for myself.I looked around to find Seulgi missing."Where did she go?".Then I saw her playing claw machine.I went closer and watched her play.

Her concentration face is so cute.I noticed that she was trying to get that minnion plushie again and again."She should have just asked me to".I pouted.
I then remembered I left the car keys when I was playing game.I went to get it and came back but she wasnt there.

I searched for Seulgi but I couldn't find her anywhere."Where did she go?".I became worried.I was stupid to leave her alone.I decided to search outside.I saw her sitting on a bench.I felt relieved.

"Seulgi-Yah".I shouted.She looked at me and stood up.I ran to her and hugged her.She stiffened."Jimin-ssi?"."I am so glad you are okay.I am sorry for leaving you alone.Are you okay?".I let go of her and held her shoulders.

"I am okay".She replied and hid her hand behind her back."Whats wrong?"I asked but she shook her head.I grabbed her hand and she winced.I saw a  deep cut on her hand.

"You call this okay?".I asked totally disappointed.She stayed silent."Huh?!".I shook her a bit.She looked at me scared."I had it enough with you lying to me.Why dont you see I care about you?".

"He cares about me?"Seulgi never heard those words from someone towards her.Her real mom and dad did care but even they never said those words.She felt happy to know someone exists in this world after her mom that cares.

"I..I am...sss...orry".She started to cry.I sighed."Promise me you will never lie to me ever again.Got it?".She nodded."Sorry Seulgi for acting this way but you won't listen to me otherwise".I patted her head.
------------------------------------------------
Both of them sat quietly on a bench admiring the view of Han River."Its so pretty?". Said Seulgi."Hmmm".Jimin hummed and changed his gaze to Seulgi.

Now admiring her side profile.She looked beyond beautiful as the lamp light illuminated her features brilliantly."What have you done to me?I think I need to thank that party girl.Searching for her I found you.I am glad I danced with her that night thats why I was able to meet you".He smiled.

"Thanks for today".Seulgi bowed and was gonna leave but Jimin grabbed her hand."Something wrong?".she asked as Jimin stared at her blankly.He shook his head and let go.

Seulgi bowed and went inside the gate.Jimin smiled as he brushed his hair back and slid his hands in his pockets.He drove away.

Seulgi was looking down smiling the whole time as she went to the entrance door."So thats what you have been doing behind our back aye?".

Seulgi felt her heart stop at the voice.She hesitantly looked up to see a person leaning against the door with crossed arms and a smirk.

Happiness doesnt last forever.does it?