Ch:7

Seulgi's POV
"Finally".I exclaimed as the last bell of school rang.I placed my stuff in my locker and closed it.I grabbed my bag and went out.I touched my bruises"ouch!"it still hurts."Unnie lied I didnt ruin her dress.Why do I have to be the one to suffer?".

"What will they make me do when I go home??".I was looking down and mumbling when I bumped into someone.I stumbled backwards and was going to fall but the person grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

"Are you okay?".He asked me.
"I am okay".I looked at him and froze."He is the guy from yesterday!He will know I was lying.The day couldnt be better"."Thank you".I bowed and was gonna go but he blocked my way.

"Not so fast".He said.I gulped.
"I thought you were a maid but what is this?You go to a well known school?".

"I dont know you.You must have mistaken me for someone".It was the best lie I could come up with right now.

I avoided looking at him."I am pretty sure you know me".He tilted his head to look at me.I couldnt help but look back."he is so good looking"

"Ring any bell..Kang Seulgi?".He looked at my uniform and then back at me."How does he-".I looked down and saw my nametag.I quickly covered it.

He smirked."Its too late Seulgi-ssi.I am Jimin by the way.So you are also a Kang?But I heard that there were only two daughters.So who exactly are you?".He asked.

"I.....I..am her niece".I whispered the last part."Why is this happening to me?Mother is going to kill me"."Niece?".He raised a eyebrow.I slowly nodded.

"Well I also heard that she has no siblings.".I was lost for words."Why does he know so much?".I remained silent."So you are not gonna tell me?.I didnt say a thing.

"Well suit yourself.I'll just ask mom to find out.she has become friends with Mrs.Kang anyway so it wont be a problem.He turned around to leave but I grabbed his jacket."Please".I begged as I fell on my knees.Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

There was nothing else that I could do.If this news about me spreads mother would kick me out.I didnt care about the people watching me.They already think of me as a trash.

"Please I beg of you dont tell anyone about me.I dont wanna be homeless".I uncontrollaby started sobbing.

"Yah!Stop crying!".He crouched down so he was facing me."I didnt know it was that serious".My heart started beating fast when he wiped my tears with his thumbs."Dont tell me now okay.Now stop crying".

I nodded and controlled my tears."But you have to tell me what happened to your face?".He said as he carefully touched my bruises."My mother".Was all I could say.I looked at him and his facial expression changed."Why is he angry?Did I do something?".

"Why would sh-"he got cut off

"Oppa!What are you doing and who is this?. A girl said as she came running.
"She fell down so I was helping her.He said.Now was my chance,I stood up bowed and quickly ran away."Wait!".I heard him say but I didnt look back.

"Jimin".I smiled."What is this feeling?".
------------------------------------------------
As Seulgi reached home her fears increased."What will they do to her".She took a deep breath and opened the door but it was locked."Are they not at home or did they lock me out?".Seulgi unlocked the door with the keys she had.She slowly twisted the door knob.

She waited as she heard no noise she quickly locked the door and ran to her room.After changing she plopped down on her bed to sleep but Jimin's image keeps coming in her mind.

"He understood how I felt but he didnt say anything about not telling.He wont tell right?" Seulgi couldnt help but smile.
---------------------------------------------------
"Mom how many daughters does Mrs.Kang have?".Jimin asked while eating. "Two.Why?".His mom replied."Nothing just asking.

"Are you perhaps interested in one of them?".Mrs.Park teased Jimin."No mom!Can you think about something else then this?".Jimin said in an annoyed tone.

"I am just kidding".his mom chuckled at her son's behavior.
Jimin rolled his eyes."Why does every girl keeps running away?Have I lost my looks?".

Jimin hates always being followed around by girls.But since the girl at the party and now this Kang Seulgi ran away from him he couldnt help nut feel offended.

He now understands the feeling of all the girls he rejected.His phone started to ring."Taehyung".

"Jimin are you free?I want to hang out"."Yeah Taehyung I am fine how are you?".Jimin said sarcastically."I am fine so are you free?"Taehyung chuckled.Jimin rolled his eyes."Yeah I am where do you wanna meet?".

"At the new coffee shop near my home.Call me when you get there bye"."bye".Jimin hung up.

Don't forget to vote and Comment