Ch:32

Three weeks later

Seulgi looked at herself in the mirror.She could not believe that this was real.She only used to dream about living a happy life but here she is,happy.

She grabbed her phone from the table and a piece of paper fell down.She smiled."Invitation to Kang Nayeon and Im Youngjae's wedding ".

Mrs.Kang was investigated and was claimed guilty.She was told to do community service for two weeks and after that she and Jennie went abroad.Nayeon begged her to stay for her wedding but she said that she was a traitor.

Jimin insisted Seulgi on staying in her home.Mrs.Park was very happy to hear about them.They both found it weird how she immediately agreed to them being together but the didnt question it.Although Sooyoung was against it but since Jimin is happy she is happy.

She wore a peach long dress and let her hair fall on her shoulders."Unnie hurry up!".Sooyoung came into the room and smiled widely."Unnie you look pretty.Jimin oppa will surely-"."Sooyoung!".Seulgi blushed.Sooyoung left giggling.

Everyone was waiting downstairs.When Seulgi came down the stairs,everyone was amazed at how beautiful she looked.Jimin was staring at her  in awe.

She shyly smiled and stood next to Sooyoung but Mrs.Park made her stand next to Jimin."Perfect".Mrs.Park said as she made Sooyoung take a picture of them.Seulgi by now was red as a tomato.

"Unnie!".Seulgi ran and hugged Nayeon."You look beautiful!".She eyed her from top to bottom."You too".Nayeon pinched her cheeks."Thank you Seulgi for coming.If you didnt I....".She held her tears back."Unnie dont cry.I will always be here for you okay?".She nodded and caressed her face.

Nayeon stood infront of youngjae.They both smiled at each other."You look beautiful".Mouthed Youngjae at which Nayeon blush."Do you agree to make her your wife?".He held her hands."Yes I do".".Do you agree to make him your husband?".Nayeon nodded."Yes I do".

Everyone grabbed whom they could and started dancing.Jimin avoided everyone and made his way towards Seulgi but Taehyung won."May I have a dance with you?".He asked.Seulgi nodded and grabbed his hand.They were both dancing as Jimin glared at them."Is someone jealous?".Sooyoung nudged him.

Jimin smacked her head and made his way to them."Times up".He pushed Taehyung and grabbed her.Taehyung frowned but then smiled and went away.He placed his hand on her back and pulled her."Jimin-ssi".Seulgi called surprised at his behaviour.

"Call me oppa.It sounds so nice coming from mouth".He smiled.She nodded.They both danced slowly at first but then the music."Please dont step on my foot like last time".said Jimin."Y..you knew it was me?".She asked shocked."hmmm".He winked.

He suddenly stopped and told her to turn around.She dumb-founded obeyed him.He moved her hair in the front.She closed her eyes and then felt a cold thing around her neck.She opened her eyes and looked down.

"This is..".She turned around to look at him confused."Dont make that face.Do you like it?".He smiled cheekly."Nope".He frowned."I love it".She started laughing.A smile appeared on Jimin's face.It was his first time seeing her laugh like this.She stopped."Whats wrong?".Seulgi asked.He shook his head and placed his hands on her back."Shall we?".She nodded and wrapped hers around his neck

They both kept swaying along the rhytm of the music,not caring about the world.For them it was only them,all alone.Showing each other their true feelings,not holding back."I am so lucky to have met you.Thank you Seulgi for entering my life"."No oppa.Thank you".He embraced her and danced.

They lived happily ever after The End♥