Ch:8

Jimin's POV
As I entered the cafe I saw Taehyung sitting at one of the table.He saw me"Over here Jimin"he waved his hands.

"Why did you call me?".I asked."Cant I hang out with my bestfriend?".He pouted."I just wanted to see you thats all".He said mixing his coffee.

Mine was already placed infront of me.He knows what I like.We have been friends since childhood.I never share things with anyone as much as I do with him.

I feel relaxed around him.I looked at him and smiled."What?".he mouthed.I shook my head and looked away.

"Taehyung do you know anything about The Kangs who owns the shipping company?".I really was curious so I decided to ask him

"Ofcourse.Dad recently met the CEO for bussiness purposes".He took a sip of his coffee."do you perhaps know about the family?".He gave me a questioning look.

"Nothing much just that they were a family of three in the beginning but his wife died in an accident so he married again.He then died because of a disease leaving his daughter.Then the news came that the daughter died as well.thats all I know".

"How did she die?".Taehyung looked up."I said thats all I know.I called you here to talk about something fun.Why are curious about them anyway?".

"Nothing.Sorry".I apologized.
"Its okay.Dont look sad".We both smiled at each other and resumed enjoying our coffee.
------------------------------------------------
"Seulgi!".Said Mrs Kang which made seulgi jump a little in fear
She rushed downstairs where she found her mother sitting in the sofa.

"Yes Mother?".

"We are going for a important meeting which is going to be held in Italy that will go on about two weeks or something.So you are going to be alone for that time.I dont want you to wander anywhere in the house except the kitchen and your room.

If a single thing in the house is moved from its position.I am warning you it wont end well for you."Y..yes mother".Seulgi stuttured.

Seulgi didnt know if she should feel happy that her mother and sister wont be here to make her work or feel sad that she is burdened with the safety of the house.She sighed.
------------------------------------------------
"Mom for how long?"Jimin clearly didnt like the idea of him being left behind while his family went to Italy.

"Dont worry sweetie its just two weeks and somedays.I dont wanna leave my son behind too but then who is goin to handle the company when we are gone?".His mom pinched his cheeks

"Fine but doesnt Sooyoung have school too?Why does she get to go?"."She wil join extra classes in Italy.Well we will be leaving tomorrow morning".Mrs.Park said and left.

"Oppa! I am going to miss you so much".Sooyoung pouted as she hugged Jimin.Jimin smiled at her childish behavior.He found it cute."I'll miss you too".Jimin patted her head.
------------------------------------------------
"Sooyoung hurry up!We are getting late.Do you wann a miss the flight?"Mr.Park said.
"Dad I am coming!".Sooyoung grabbed her handbag and her jacket and ran outside.

"Oppa bye"She pecked Jimin's cheek."Yah!I told you not to do that".Jimin wiped his cheek.He hugged his mom and dad."Bye he said goodbyes and waved at his family whom he is surely gonna miss even if its two weeks.

Jimin's phone rang."Yeah?"."Sir I found out what you asked me to".The guy on the line said."Good".

Don't forget to vote and comment