Ch:31

Jimin looked up at the sudden stop.He felt relieved to find Seulgi standing infront of the car.He opened the door and ran outside and hugged her tightly."Mr.Park!".The officer came out but decided not to interupt.

"Are you okay?".Jimin asked but stopped when he looked at the bruise on her lip."Who did this?".she shook her head."Lets just leave".She started to cry.Jimin's eyes softened and held her hand as he walked to his car.

"Sir! Is she the one you have been looking for?".The officer asked.Jimin turned around."Just look at her.Now do you believe me?".He shouted."Calm down sir.Miss Seulgi we have to ask questions".Seulgi nodded."No.Not right now she is sick".Jimin pulled her behind him.

"Oppa its okay".Said Seulgi."Oppa?".Jimin could not help but smile.She smiled too and went to the officer.She tried to let go of his hand but Jimin geld it tighter so she gave up.

"Miss Is it true you were abused?".She nodded."You are?".He asked."Kang Seulgi.Her step-daughter".Seulgi looked back as the door opened."Officer whatever she is saying is a Lie!".Mrs.Kang along with Jennie came.

"I dont even know who she is but she keeps claiming herself as a Kang".Jennie nodded."Ma'm that is why we are here.We will investigate".Said the officer."Investigate what?There is nothing to investigate".She shouted.

"Mrs.Kang calm down"."How can I calm down when you someone is falsely accusing me?".She grabbed Seulgi."Why are you doing this you witch!".She shook Seulgi but Jimin pushed her away.

"Mrs.Kang!".Officer was also getting tired of her behaviour."You have no evidence".She smiled like crazy woman."Yes they have".A voice said and all of them turned their head towards the source.

"Nayeon!".Her mother said."Unnie!".Said Jennie at the same time."Mother I had enough of all of this!".Nayeon shouted as tears fell down her face."I know you are doing this for us but we-I never asked you to.So please just stop!".She fell on her knees crying.Seulgi ran over and hugged her."Seulgi".She looked at her."Unnie dont cry".She wiped her tears.

Nayeon stopped crying and stood up with Seulgi still side hugging her."Officer whatever Jimin-ssi has said is true".She gulped."Take her away.I will tell you everything".Her mother watched her with horror.How can her own flesh and blood turn against her.Whom she raised with care and love all these years.

She was in a shock as the officers took her away."Unnie!How could you!".Jennie shouted."Miss".The officer took her way as well.Nayeon went to Jimin and smiled."Take good care of her.Please".She hugged Seulgi and followed the officers.

Jimin rubbed her back to comfort her.She turned around at looked at him.He smiled as he put strands of her hair behind her ear."Seulgi".She looked up to meet his eyes."I love you".

She looked at him surprised.Is this a time to be confessing?But she smiled in return."I love you too".They both stood there,in each others embrace.