Ch:26

"She promised she will visit".thought Jimin as he stood in the elevator.Seulgi never came to visit as she promised.It has been five days and he is finally discharged.He exited the hospital and sat in the car.

"Dear whats wrong?".His mom asked.Jimin shook his head."Why did not she come?".He clenched his fists.Since that day he couldnt stop thinking about her words.Why would she make me hate her?Jimin was angry but he had a feeling something bad had happened to her.

Jimin soon arrived home.As soon as he entered,the house felt quiet.He had gotten used to Seulgi's greetings she gave whenever he came home.He sighed and went to his room.

"Hi Mrs.Kang any news about Seulgi?".said Mrs.Park."Oh! I see.Thank you for your time".She hung up.Mrs.Park has been asking about the sudden disappearance of Seulgi.Mrs.Kang said that,she went back to her hometown.

She asked her to give her number but Mrs.Kang said she wont pick up and will tell if she does.Jimin knew Mrs.Kang was lying.He knows very well how she abuse her.Curiosity was killing him.
------------------------------------------------
Seulgi's POV
I turned my head towards the door when I heard it open.Nayeon came and pushed the tray to me."Unnie please lis-".I always get cut.She never listens to me.

I weakly walked to the tray and picked it up.I stared at it and sighed.Bread and a glass of water.Same food everyday.Mother is just trying to keep me live so I would suffer.

I am tired of everything.I begged mother to just kill me but she refused.I am living but I feel dead inside.I stuffed the bread inside down my throat and drank the water.

I went to the bathroom and stared at my reflection.I look like a corpse.The dark circles under my eyes gave grown.My lips are turning purple and I am getting pale.

I miss school.I wonder what is happening there.I havent talked with wendy I bet she is worried about me."Jimin...".Tears started to drip down my face.I promised him I would come again but I broke it.I hurt him again.

I wished I had never met him so he would have had to suffer less.I went outside and laid down on my bed.I brought the blanket over my face and drifted to sleep.
------------------------------------------------
Jimin insisted to drop Sooyoung to school.It was rare cause he always protested when he was asked to pick her up.Mrs.Park knew something else was on his mind but didnt question it.

"Bye Oppa!".She waved.After Sooyoung had disappeared from sight Jimin got out as well.He went inside and went straight to the office.He asked Seulgi's schedule and went to her class.

He knocked on the door and opened it.The teacher had not arrived yet.Some of the students gasped upon seeing Jimin.Who wouldnt?He is famous for his looks.He bowed.

"I am Park Jimin and I came here looking for someone".Whispers were heard among students."Is any of you a friend to a girl named Kang Seulgi?".asked Jimin.The whispers increased.

"Kang?That nerd?"."Why is a person like him looking for a loser like her?"."Who is that?"."The one who Rose poured water on?"."That ugly?".

Jimin clenched his fists.He was getting really sick of all the stupid comments they were giving."Just tell me if you ***** know!".He shouted.The class became silent.The door opened and a girl with blonde doll like hair came in."Son Wendy".Read her name tag.

"What is happening here?".Wendy asked and looked between the class and Jimin.

"No I havent been able to contact her as well".Wendy sipped her drink.Jimin nodded.They were sitting in the caffeteria.

"Her mother...".Jimin raised his eyebrow."What?".Wendy looked at him."Why are you so curious about her again?".She asked.

"Just Because".Wendy sighed."Her mother sometimes punish her' when she does something wrong.Last time she accidently burned her step-sister's dress,she made Seulgi sleep outside".

He took a deep breathe and ran a hair through his hair."I visited her house but her mother said she is busy,she said that for like five times.I am really worried".Wendy looked at her watch and got up."Time for my next class.Bye".She bowed and left.

"What am I suppose to do?".Many thoughts came in his mind.Jimin suddenly stood up when a certain idea hit him.

After couple of minutes,he found himself standing outside Seulgi's house.