Special

{Edited}

"Morning".He whispered in her ear.She flinched and her eyes opened."Can you stop doing that?".She rubbed her eyes."Nope".He smiled cheekly."I am not used to this".Seulgi up and stretched."I know,thats why I am making you used to it".Jimin pecked the top of her head.

She sighed since she knew whatever she says he doesnt listen.She took a shower and made her way down downstairs.Jimin was sitting on the sofa watching T.V.She went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

She was chopping onions when she felt arms around her waist.Seulgi got starled and accidently cut her finger."Ah!".Jimin grabbed her finger and placed it under water then made her sit on the chair as he brought out a first aid kit.

The worried look on Jimin's face made her soft."I am sorry".He said as he cleaned her wound."Its okay".She caressed his cheek.He looked at her surprised as she has never been this touchy before but didnt say anything since he liked it."There done!".He placed the box back."Seulgi go sit,I will make it".He grabbed the knife and started making food.

She sat down on the sofa and watched Jimin cook.A smile came across Seulgi's face.He looked so focused and determined.He placed a plate infront of her and him.She tasted it and smiled."Wow!I didnt know you were a great cook".Seulgi commented and took another bite.

"I have always been its just your first time".Jimin said proudly."Yeah yeah".They both picked the dishes and put them in the sink."Come on,lets watch a movie".They sat on the sofa.Seulgi covered both of them with a blanket.

"Hey no!".She protested as Jimin picked a horror movie."Why now?Are you scared?".He teased."No.its...just tha-"."Then horror it is".He pressed play.During the movie Seulgi suddenly clung Jimin's arm as the girl screamed.

She buried her face in his chest because she couldnt watch it.He smiled and pulled her close.Jimin got too immersed in the movie in the end.It finally ended and he looked down to see a sleeping Seulgi.He smiled as she looked cute cuddling with him.

He carried her bridal style upstairs.He placed her down and lay beside her.His eyes strarted to close as well as he watched her sleep."Goodnight my bear".He fell asleep.

This was a short fluff filled. chapter.Hope you guys liked it.