ch:6

"Mrs.Park as you can see it fits her.I told you this shoe belongs to my daughter Nayeon".said Mrs Kang.
"Jimin see? I knew we would find her".Mrs.Park was smiling widely as she felt happy in succeeding.

"Mom I dont think its her".Jimin whispered."What do you mean?The shoe clearly fits her"."I know but she is different".Jimin thought the girl he danced with was shy and looked innocent while this Nayeon is hyper and well....She smiles too.much.

"Well?".Mrs Kang was getting impatient.She wanted her daughters to be married in a wealthy family.She lied just so Mrs.Park would consider her daughter for Jimin.

"We will think about it and let you know".Jimin said and picked up the shoe."But Jimin wait".Mrs.Park was getting dragged by her son to the car."I am sorry Mrs.Kang my son has an important meeting to attend.I'll call to let you know".Mrs.Park waved as the three ladies waved back.

"Nayeon if this works out,My daughter you will live a very wealthy life".Mrs.Kang said when they were alone

"Mother I am so happy".Nayeon jumped up and down while Jennie was standing on the stairs looking at her with hatred and jelousy

"Why does she gets everything?Just because she is Older?Is it my fault for being born late?Mom always puts her first".Jennie wiped her tears and ran to her room.Jennie was sad because she wanted to be the one who marry Jimin.

Seulgi's POV
"Should I tell mother what happened earlier?".The guy who came in the kitchen saw me.If he leaks that I am alive,Mother would kill me for real.I lied but he caught on.Why does this happens to me?

I jumped on my bed and burried my face in my pillow."He called me pretty".I felt my cheeks blush again.Well I would be lying if I said he wasn't handsome.Those blond hair and-wait! what am I thinking?"

"I wonder what the guy I danced with looks like?Huh! I am so tired.The thought of weekened ended and going to school tomorrow made me even more tired.

I covered myself with the blanket and drifted to sleep.
------------------------------------------------
"Mind explaining me what was that back there?Were you not the one who wanted to find her?Why did you suddenly left?".Mrs.Park was upset at leaving The Kangs bewildered and not giving a proper answer.

"I know but it doesn't feel right.She is not the one.Girls can have same shoe size right?".Jimin can't and don't want to believe it was her.

Mrs.Park sighed."Sorry mom but lets give it a break okay?".".Fine but don't forget the deadline.One month!After it will be my choice".Mrs.Park rested her head back while Jimin looked out the window."Ill find her for sure".
------------------------------------------------
"Seulgi!Get down now!"Mrs Kang shouted which starled Seulgi.She quickly grabbed her school bag and left her room.

She made her way downstairs to meet a furiated Mrs.Kang.Seulgi started to shiver because she knows how Scary angry Mrs.Kang can be."Y..yes mother".Seulgi stuttured and came closer slowly.

"You did this didn't you?".Seulgi looked at the dress Mrs.Kang was holding.It was Nayeon's chanel's dress for which she paid a fortune.It was ripped in pieces and was visible it was done with scissors.Seulgi gapsed.She knew how important that dress was for Nayeon.

"No! I didn't even touch it"
Seulgi backed a little from the Scary Mother."Don't lie!Jennie said she saw you".Mrs Kang grabbed Seulgi's hair harshly."How much jealous can you become?".

"Mother I am begging you.I didnt do it.It wasnt me".Seulgi managed to say between her sobs as tears started to fall as her hair were being pulled.."Shut up!".Mrs.Kang slapped Seulgi so hard.The sound could be heard across the room.

I feel almost bad for Seulgi.Almost.I am so enjoying this.It was fun crafting unnie's dress".Jennie was standing alone watching everything and laughing.

Seulgi could feel the pain radiate from her cheek to her head."You bitch!".Now it was Nayeon's turn as she started kicking Seulgi.multiple times.

"You have school right?Get the hell out of my sight".Mrs Kang roughly pulled Seulgi from the arm.She dragged her and threw her out of the house.

Seulgi was left alone crying her eyes out with a horrible bruise on her lip and it bled continusouly.Her cheek turned purple amd swollen.Her head hurted because of the vigorous pulling.

She wiped her tears and and weakly stood up."I am going to be late again".She mumbled and walked away.

She reached school.She was walking in the hallway.Everyone looked at her but no one even cared to ask what happened to her but she didnt mind because she was used to it.

Wendy her only bestfriend was absent today.Wendy went to canada for some days.She was sad and glad at the same time.She wanted a shoulder to cry on but she didn't want wendy to see her in this condition.

------------------------------------------------
Jimin's POV
"I think I came early".I looked at my watch.I was standing outside the school waiting for Sooyoung."
The bell rang everybody started coming outside.Then I remembered Sooyoung saying she will be a little late.I facepaledmyself.

I got tired standing outside amd was about to sit inside the car when a familiar girl caught my atttention as she weakly made her way outside the school.

She had a badly hurt face with lots of bruises but I recognized her as the girl at The Kangs yesterday.She was wearing the school uniform."So I was right.she was lying afterall".

Don't forget to vote and comment