Ch:21

Seulgi woke up feeling tired.She couldnt sleep last night properly due to what Jimin said to her.She felt stupid for getting flustered easily.She lazily made her way to the bathroom.

She went to the living room and found Mrs.Park holding a handbag and a furry coat with a scarf.

Probably going somewhere which she didnt found odd since Mrs.Park mentioned that she goes out in the day sometimes."Goodbye Mrs.Park".said Seulgi before she left.Mrs.Park turned around and a smile appeared on her face"Oh!Seulgi I am going out to meet a old friend of mine.I'll be back for dinner"."I see.Have a safe trip".Seulgi smiled.

Mrs.Park waved and left.Seulgi bowed and sighed."Seulgi come up here".She looked up and saw Jimin standing upstairs.He gestured her and went in his room.She knew she cant refuse even if she wanted to.She made her way to his room.The door was opened halfway.Jimin was standing infront of a mirror fixing his hair.

She stood admiring him from the back.Her eyes went to the mirror and saw Jimin staring back at her.She immediately looked away but he already caught her staring.

"Come inside".He turned around and picked his tie from his wardrobe.She slowy made her way inside.He gestured her to come close.Looking at the ground she stepped closer."I cant make my tie,do it for me".He handed out his tie.She looked at him confused.

She remembers clearly seeing him wearing a tie to work everyday.Why cant he make it now?She took the tie from his hand and placed it around his neck.Jimin stepped closer.She felt like her heart would explode any minute.She could smell his cologne.She didnt look at him to avoid turning red more than she already was.Jimin on the other hand was looking at her features.Her eyes,her nose,her lips,her everything was perfect in his eyes.

Seulgi tried to make his tie as fast as she can.She wanted to run away from the position she was right now.She suddenly stiffened when he started caressing her hair."Done".She said fastly and moved back."Seulgi".He spoke softly making her look at him."Y..yes".She tried her best to calm herself down."Do you like me?".He said without any expression."Excuse me?".She asked thinking she heard wrong."I asked do you like me?Because I do".

He like her?It wasnt much of a surpirising news because he already confessed to her the day she rejected him.Does she?Well yes she does but she cant.But she made it clear that him and her it cant happen.It hurts her deep inside but its the truth.She explained him eveything that its not possible.She even slapped him to accept the truth.

"Jimin-ssi I think made it clear.I dont like you".said Seulgi.Jimin sighed."Its a lie isnt it?".He said.Seulgi felt annoyed seriously annoyed.Why is he so much obsessed.He keeps asking the same question again and again.It was really getting on her nerves.

."Its not a LIE".She emphasized the word Lie."So you dont like me?".Seulgi shook her head."You say you dont like me but actions doesnt".Jimin crossed his arms over his chest.She mentally slapped herself.Ofcourse he saw her blushing,it was pretty obvious."Think whatever you want".She turned around to leave but he blocked her way.She moved aside but he again blocked her way again.

"Are you not getting late?".She asked irritated."Its fine".He smiled.She took a deep breath.He isnt going to stop easily.She has to do something even if it hurts him more.She started laughing.Jimin was surprised at her sudden laugh."What?".He asked innocently.

"I am sorry.Its just funny that you think you are worth being liked".she said.Jimin's smile disappeared."I always thought that I wasnt worth you but actually its you,not me".She made a disgusted face."Rich people like you dont care about others feeling at all.You think you will snap your finger and what you want appears.Unlike you,people like me we have to work hard to achieve things".Jimin clenched his fist.He felt really offended by her words.

"Sorry to break it to you,I am not like those girls that gets blinded by money.Do you even know what is love?".She scoffed."Ofcourse you just need to say a magical word and you will find love but listen its not that easy to make someone like you".She was about to continue but Jimin held a hand infront of her ro stop.

Seulgi immediately shut her mouth.Every word that left her mouth felt like someone was drawing needle in her chest.She knew that Jimin was nothing close to what she just described but still it was the only way."Leave".Jimin moved out of her way.She quickly ran outside.Jimin stayed silent for a minute.Her words felt like fire burning him from inside.Thats how he looked like in her eyes?He tired his best to make her happy but what was he missing?

He noticed he was really late so he decided to leave.He sat in the driver's seat in his car.He brushed bach his hair and took a deep breath."She hates me".He mumbled and started the engine.

During his ride,he couldnt think of anything else.Seulgi's words kept playing in his mind.He now wondered why was he so obsessed with Seulgi?He never had any interest in girls before.

But when he met Seulgi,he felt different.He thought it was fate that they met.She is so fragile,she might break any minute thats why he wanted to protect her but if herself doesnt want that then he cant do anything about it.

He was so immersed in his thoughts that he didnt notice that the signal turned red and the cars beside him stopped.He kept going.A loud horn cut him from his thoughts.He realised that a large truck was coming from the right.

Before he could do anything,the truck collided with his car.Sending it back with force. The impact was strong.His head jerked forward into the airbag but then moved back.He hit the window hard and felt liquid on his face.

The car slid on the road and hit a pole.Everything became blurry.He saw people calling him and running his way.The blurriness soon turned into darkness.