Ch:15

"Here is your smoothie miss".The cashier handed Seulgi the smoothie."Thank you".Seulgi thanked and went out.She was on her way to Nayeon when a Jewellery shop caught her eye.It was a necklace to be precise."So pretty".Seulgi mumbled.

She touched the glass it was displayed in.She kept staring at it for a while.She remembered Nayeon and ran away.

Jimin was watching her from behind a wall.He felt his heart ache.He wanted to confront her,ask her but he couldnt.Not now atleast.After Seulgi left,Jimin came out and went straight to the jewellery shop.

"I want to buy this one".Jimin pointed at the one Seulgi was staring at."Do you wanna know the price"."I dont care.Just put it in the bag".Jimin handed him his credit card.After buying the necklace and he went to Sooyoung.

"Finally" Sooyoung exclaimed.Sooyoung noticed a bag in Jimin's hand.
"Awww oppa did you buy something for me to apologize?"I forgive you".She reached for the bag but Jimin backed away."Its nothing of your concern. Lets go".Sooyoung pouted and followed Jimin.
------------------------------------------------
"Mrs.Lee went to her home because her husband is sick.I am thinking of hiring someone until then.".Mrs.Park said as they all sat at the dining table."Do as you please SoHyun".Mr.Park replied.The siblings sat in silent,drifted in their own thoughts.

"I called different people if they have anyone in mind but no one did".Mrs.Park said.

"Mom why dont you ask Mrs.Kang?She has one too right?So she might know someone".

The mention of Seulgi caught Jimin's attention.He said nothing just started hearing their conversation."Why didnt I think of it before.Ill call her right now".
Jimin didnt like it when they called Seulgi maid.She wasnt one.He wasnt interested so he excused himself from the table.

Mrs.Kang was hanging her
clothes and when her phone rang."Hello?".

"SoEun-ah how are you?".Mrs.Park said.

"I am fine and you?".

"I am good too.Hope the girls are doing fine".

"They are.What made you call?".

"I actually want to ask a favour".

"Sure.What is it?".

"You see my maid is on a vacation so I wanted to ask of you have someone in mind".

"Maid? I dont hav-".
"Wait! If I help her ,these will increase our relationship and I will ask her son's hand in marriage.I should send Seulgi it wont hurt to have Seulgi away for some days right?".

"Umm.SoEun-ssi?".

"Oh yes I do but she is very young so she might not know somethings".

"Its fine.I just want her to do tue laundry and clean the house thats all.We have a cook and a servant who takes care of the garden.When will she start?".

"She did say something about winter holidays".

"I will talk to her and let you know".

"Okay Thank you so much!.bye".

"Bye".

"Why are you smiling mother?You are scaring me".Nayeon said as she came in the room.".Mrs.Park wants a maid for some days.I am thinking of sending Seulgi".Nayeon looked at her mother not believing what she said."Then who is going to do the chores here!?".

"Listen we have to endure a little sweetie.Soon I will ask for her son for you".Nayeon smiled."Oh mother!."Calm down.Call Seulgi".

"Yes mother".Seulgi came running."Seulgi when is your holidays starting?"."This saturday.Why?".Seulgi became timid by the expression on her mother's face."Oh nothing special just that you are going to work for the Park's as a maid for one week".

"What?!".Seulgi stood flabergasted.Why does everything keeps getting worse?

"No mother please reconsider this.I dont want to"."Seulgi we had an agreement right?That you will keep your mouth shut and do what I say and I allow you to go to school plus its for Nayeon's future.End of discussion you are going".

Jennie was standing outside the door listening to everything."This is going to be interesting".