Ch:24

Jimin's POV
I opened my eyes and saw a bright light."Is this heaven?".I asked myself.I felt warmth on my right hand.I looked down and saw a girl holding my hands.Her head almost on my arm and she was snoring.Probably sleeping."Who is she?".

She moved in sleep and faced my way."Seulgi?"."Seulgi?Holding my hand?On her own will?.I smiled."Its heaven afterall"."But how I wished I could have heard her say".I Love You Jimin-ssi".With that Melodious voice of hers but I guess this what fate had stored in for me".

I was busy smiling to myself that I didnt notice that she had woken up and was looking at me."Jimin-ssi".She called out,making me look her way.She was looking at me probably because I must have looked stupid smiling for no reason.

"Where am I?".I asked not looking away from her beautiful face."Hospital".She replied."The what?".I looked around and saw beds with white sheet and a drip was stuck to my hand.My gaze landed on my hand that she was holding and hers too."I am sorry".She quickly let go.

Suddenly I remembered how I got here and what happened before that.Seulgi noticed my change in expression."Are you okay?Do you want me to get y-"."Dont act like you care".I cut her off.She tried to say something but became silent.

"Get out.Leave me alone".I turned my head to the left side.I heard the door close and sighed.She insulted me but why does it feels wrong?.
------------------------------------------------
The door to Jimin's room flung open and came in a crying Sooyoung."Oppa!".She hugged him."Hey!".said Jimin."Sorry".She wiped her tears."Are you okay?Does it hurt?".She checked his face."I am not dead I guess I am fine".

"Come on Jimin,she was very worried about you".Mrs.Park said looking around."Speaking of which,where is Seulgi?".Jimin tensed up at the mention of her name"I dont know nor do I care".said Jimin.Mrs.Park looked at him shocked.

Sure he might not like her as she do but Mrs.Park never saw him expressing his anger toward her.
"Okay..."."When will I be able to discharge?".asked Jimin."The doctor said its nothing serious,you are lucky you only sprained your foot.Good thing the seatbelt came handy ".chuckled Mrs.Park trying to lighten up the mood.

"I am not celebrating my birthday without Oppa".Sooyoung cut in."Sooyoung dont be stupid,I dont want you to Plus you invited so many people".Said Jimin."Its fine,I am cancelling it whether you like or not".Sooyoung pulled her phone out and started texting.

Mrs.Park looked at her son."Why are you being mean to Seulgi?She stayed here the while day".Jimin looked at her."Because she was asked to".Jimin scoffed."But no one told her to do what she did when you two were alone".She smiled.

Those words surely got Jimin curious."What do you mean?What did she do?".He asked but got a chuckle as a reply.He frowned."That is something you should find out".

The door opened and revealed Seulgi."Sorry,am I disturbing?".She went back."No its okay".
Mrs.Park gestured her to come in.Seulgi bowed and came in carrying a bag."Whats that?".Mrs.Park asked."This?...is...I..I brought something for him to..umm.. eat since I heard that he doesnt like the food here".She said looking down.

Mrs.Park smiled widely."Thats so nice of you dear".She glanced at Jimin.Jimin was staring at Seulgi with no expression."Did you eat?".Mrs.Park asked.Seulgi nodded."Can you stay any longer or do you want me to stay?".

Half part of her wanted to stay while the other didnt."I can".She mumbled.Mrs.Park smiled weirdly to herself."Its.."She looked at watch."5:34 PM right now.I will come at 8:00".Seulgi nodded.She didnt understand why was she so willing on letting her stay.
------------------------------------------------
"Thanks".Nayeon told the lady behind the counter.She came to the mall to get a new bag.She was making her way towards the door when her phone started ringing."Where did it go?".She was rummaging through her bag.

"Ah!".She bumped into someone and fell back.She looked up angrily and was about to insult but stopped.It was a guy,he was wearing a black suit.He was good looking."I am sorry.Are you okay?".He lend a hand.Without any hesitation she grabbed it."I am fine".She smiled.

He also smiled.Nayeon felt like everything around her became in slow motion and it started to sparkle around him.He looked like an angel."Miss?".He waved a hand infront of her."Oh sorry".She blushed.He chuckled."My name is Youngjae by the way"."Nayeon".She said and shook hands.

"Want me to give you a ride?".Youngjae asked as they came out of the building."No.Its okay"."I insist".He pouted which Nayeon found very cute."Fine".She smiled.He opened the passenger door."What a gentleman".She sat inside.
------------------------------------------------
Seulgi watched Jimin as he struggled to eat.He would wince whenever he took a spoon of vegetable stew that Seulgi brought him.He would look up to ask for help but declines his thoughts."Want help?".She finally asked.Jimin gave in and stopped eating.She giggled to herself and picked the spoon.

She placed it infront of Jimin's mouth.He hesitantly opened his mouth and ate it.She smlied.He looked a child.She fed him another spoon.After the third one her stomach growled.She ignored it but Jimin froze."Jimin-ssi?".She asked as he wont open his mouth.

"You didnt eat,did you?".He asked.She slowly shook her head."I will,after you".She pointed at the bowl of jjangmyeon.Jimin finished his food and took the medicine."Now rest".She got up but Jimin grabbed her wrists."You need anything?".Jimin shook his head."Sit here and eat infront of me".

She looked at him surprised.She thought she made him hate her after what she said but she guess not.He is do stubborn.She cant help but be worried about him.She nodded.Jimin watched her as she silently ate.She finished and looked up and saw him staring the ceiling.

The clutched her fists.She wanted to apologize but will he accept her apology?"Jimin-ssi"She called which made Jimin look at her.She didnt look up but knew he was looking at her.She bit her lip."I am really sorry".She looked up to see his reaction.

"For what?".He asked blankly.She was dumb-founded."For everything I said".He changed his gaze to the ceiling."Its okay,it was the truth anyway".She felt her stomach twist."No!You are wrong.I said those words so you would hate me".Seulgi blurted.

He looked at her,shock evident in his eyes."Why?".He tried to get up but winced.She reached for him in worry."Are you okay?".He held her hands and pulled her."Seulgi,Tell me why?".They  were a few inches away.Jimin looked in her eyes.

Tears started to fall down her cheeks.She stayed silent."I cant tell you not now atleast".She sat back.Jimin sighed"will you visit again?".He asked with his eyes close.She looked at him.He looked so hurt and broken.She hummed.
"Promise?".
"I Promise".