Epilogue

"Seulgi calm down.Dont be nervous".Wendy patted her back."I cant help it.I am so happy I am finally graduating!".She shrieked."Gosh!You are nervous and excited".She rolled her eyes but laughed at her best friend's behaviour.

"Next is Kang seulgi!".Seulgi took a deep breath.On her way to the stage she looked at audience and smiled at every familiar face she saw but her smile grew wider as she saw Jimin.They all clapped for her like crazy.She bowed to the principal who handed her certificate and a bouquet.

She gave her speech and went down.Wendy quickly hugged her."You did great!".Seulgi smiled."Thank you".Then Nayeon came and congratulated her followed by Sooyoung and Mrs.Park.She shyly smiled when Jimin came."Congratulations".He whispered."I have a surprise for you".He let her go.

Seulgi congratulated all her classmates.She went out of the college thinking back at time where she used to wonder if she will be able to ever graduate.She chuckled.Will she had spent all her life serving but it was possible because of one man.

She looked up to see the very man standing by his car with his hands in his pockets.She waved and made her way towards him."Where is everyone?".She looked around."I told them to go home".Jimin replied."Why?I thought we were gonna celebrate".Seulgi scratched her head.

"Oh we are.Just the two of us".He opened the passenger's seat."Ladies first".He gestured her to get in.She giggled."What a gentleman".Jimin closed the door as she sat in and went to the driver's seat."Shouldnt I change first?".Seulgi asked as examined her clothes."Jagi no need.You still look gorgeous".She blushed.

The ride was silent and they soon arrived.Jimin opened the door and Seulgi came out.Her jaw dropped when she saw the place.It was huge and it obviously expensive."Oppa you shouldnt have"."Shh".Jimin offered his arm.She smiled and linked her arm with his.

He led her to the top floor.When the elevator opened,she noticed it was too quiet."Why is it empty?".She looked confused."Because we are the only one here.I rented it just for us".He left and Seulgi trailed behind him.

Jimin pulled a chair out for her and then sat on his."Morning Mr and Mrs Park".The waiter bowed."No we-"."Thank you".Jimin cut her off.She stared at him."What?".He asked innocently."Lets take a selca".He got up and stood behind her.

"Say cheese".She smiled.He back hugged her and clicked the capture button."There we go".He showed her and went back to his seat.The food was then placed on the table.They ate quietly while glancing at each other time to time.

"Come on.Time for the main event".He grabbed her hand and led her to the large window.He looked at his watch."In one two three".The loud noise of fireworks starled Seulgi as she suddenly hugged Jimin's arm.He laughed at her reaction.She straightened out of embarassment.

"Its beautiful".She looked at the fireworks in amazement."Yes beautiful indeed".He was staring at her the whole time.The fireworks were soon finished."Now the main event".Jimin spoke."Huh?I thought th-".She became silent as Jimin grabned both of her hands and kneeled infront of her."What are you..?".Seulgi blinked continusouly confused.

"My life was dark and lonely but you Seulgi,you came and added colors to it.Colors that I could have never achieved if it were not for you.From that day I decided that you were meant to be mine,mine alone.I would do anything to make you happy,to make you stay with me.I might still lack something and I am working on becoming perfect.So please accept me".

She shook her head as tears were streaming down her cheeks."You are already perfect".He mouthed thank you before taking a red velvet box out of his pocket.He showed her and opened it.Her eyes grew wider at the beautiful diamond ring before her."Jimin..".

"So Kang Seulgi will you marry me?".He looked at her with hopeful eyes.She wiped her tears."Yes!".She nodded constantly.Jimin smiled wide.He stood up and closed the gap between them.

Wow I never thought I would
be finishing a Fanfic.Let alone the fact that someone would actually read it if I did.I am so greatful to all my reader who read my ff and supported me.*Wipes tears*.If you guys have
any questions you would like to ask I would gladly answer.
I hope to write another Seulmin ff on the future.Thank you and take care.Annyeong♥.