Ch:16

Tears were falling down Seulgi's tear as she packed her bag to go to Park's house to as a maid.

What made her more sad was that she is going to run into Jimin.She cant face him,not after what happened between them.

"Seulgi hurry!The car has arrived".Mrs.Kang shouted from downstairs."Coming!".She wiped her tears and ran down.

"Seulgi remember of you mess this up,you will regret it all your life".Mrs.Park looked at her with a serious face.Seulgi gulped and nodded.

She sat in the car that The Parks sent.She took a deep breath."Everything is going to be alright".
---------------------------------------------------
"I sent the car for the maid.She must be arriving any minute".Mrs.Park stood by the door impatiently.

Jimin was coming down the stairs.He was late for work but it didnt matter since it was his father's company.Jimin had no idea who the new maid was except that it was someone Mrs.kang told about.

"Mom I am going!".He hugged her and went outside.He sat in the the car,started the engine and drove off.Just as he left A car came in which Seulgi arrived.She rang the bell and waited.Her heartbeat was increasing every minute.

The door opened revealing their servant.He gestured her to come in.She bowed and went inside.The servant brought her bag inside.She came in and saw a woman around her 40's which she assumed was Mrs.Park standing beside the sofa."Good Morning.I am Seulgi".She bowed.

Mrs.Park.looked at her surprised.Mrs.Kang did told her that she was young but she didnt expect her to be this young."My god you are so pretty for a maid".Seulgi blushed at her comment.

Mrs.Park came and hugged her."How old are you?".Mrs.Park asked.Seulgi hesitated a bit but whats wrong with telling age right?"18".Seulgi replied."My!You are so young".

Seulgi just smiled she didnt know what to say."Sooyoung! Come here".Seulgi froze."She saw me at the school.What if she remembers me?".

"Yes mom?"."I want you to show the new maid her room"."This is the new maid?"."She looks familiar".Sooyoung thought.She shrugged

"Come follow me".Seulgi bowed and followed Sooyoung."Whats your name?"."Seulgi".Seulgi started to feel scared.If she remembers her,it will all mess up and her mother wont leave her alive."So Seulgi-ssi....

Who exactly are you?".