jaeden lieberher

Insta
@y/n

4K likes2k commentsI decided to take him out yet he decides to pay when I was gonna pay

4K likes
2k comments
I decided to take him out yet he decides to pay when I was gonna pay. lol love you tho bestie@jaedenwesley❤️

@user1 aww they're adorable

@wyattoleff hey! Woah woah woah, stop right there. You're stealing my best friend!

@y/n pfft, he's been stolen @wyattoleff

@user2 you two should date

@user4 ^they probably are, just secretly

@finnwolfhardoffical ^probably

@y/n ^what the heck Finn😂 @finnwolfhardofficial

@jaedenwesley luv you more bestie❤️

~

"How was the food?" I asked Jaeden as we casually walked through Hollywood.

"It was good. Great choice of restaurant" he calmly replied, smiling. I nodded and agreed.

"Where are we going?" He asked. "I don't know but let's make it fun" I said with a smirk on my face which made him smirk too. I held his hand and randomly started running down the boulevard. He then slowly interlocked his fingers with mine.

We slowed down because we got tired so we decided to just continue walking like before, only holding hands this time. "When are we going to tell the public that we're dating?" I asked him swinging our interlocked hands forward and back. He took a few seconds to think. "I don't know y/n. Whenever you want I guess" I nodded.

*a while later*

After walking through Hollywood after what felt like hours, we were finally surrounded by paparazzi. I secretly intended for this to happen.

They started taking a gazillion pictures and asking billions of questions. I decided to shut everyone up just to answer the most asked question. "Guys.... Guys! GUYS!!" I said which made them all freeze. "Okay so" I turned to Jaeden. He nodded. "The question we've been recently asked the most is "Are you guys dating" and we'd just like to quickly clear that up before we leave. So get your cameras ready because this is gonna be... exciting?" I said awkwardly. Jaeden laughed and nodded. "We actually are dating" Jaeden softly said as he kissed my cheek and posed for pictures. I nodded and posed for pics too.

Everyone was saying "you two are perfect for each other" or "I knew it" and "awe cuties"

After that we just walked to his place. The pictures were up and we both responded to them

Twitter-

@jaedenlieberher
*quoted tweet of pics and article stuff*
Yep, is true. @y/n and I are dating.

@y/n
What Jaeden said lol @jaedenlieberher