jaeden lieberher

"Is this really how you want to spend your summer? Inside some water park?" My mom asked me. "Yes mom, why else would I ask for it?" I told her, sternly.

"Whatever. I'll be in the adult section where there aren't any pesky kids... Meet us back at the hotel room at 5" she said. I nodded.

I was watching over my niece who was playing with some other kids in the little kiddie pool when a boy sat next to me.

"Is that your sister" he asked. I almost forgot to respond. I was caught up with his looks. "Oh um, hi?" I said lightly. He laughed. "And no it's my Niece. Why did you ask?" I asked him.

"Nothing really, shes playing with my siblings over there" he said as he pointed to the kids. "Your siblings are very cute" I told him. In my mind, I added 'like you' but I guess I must've said it out loud.

"Thank you" He said, blushing lightly. "You're Nice is adorable like you too" He said, smiling lightly as she looked at me for a few seconds, then looked away.

"What's your name?" I asked him, trying to break the silence. "J-jaeden" He said, lightly stuttering. "Sorry" He said quietly

"Oh, it's fine" I reassuringly told him. "Everyone does it" I said, trying to comfort him. "Also, that's a nice name" I said, speaking my thoughts.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Oh, mine isn't as nice as yours but it's Sofia" I said, putting my attention back to the kids who were getting along quite nicely.

"That's beautiful" He said lightly. I smiled very widely, possibly blushing.

After a few minutes of silence, Jaeden speaks up. "We should go on one of the rides... together" he said. I smiled. "-with the kids, of course" he added, awkwardly.

"How could we forget the kids" I said, laughing lightly. Jaeden and I went to go get the kids, which by now had become best friends.

Once we got to the ride we wanted to ride, we were told that the two who weighed the most had to sit in the middle. "That's both of us" Jaeden told me. "Yeah, I know" I said, quietly.

My niece sat in the front with Jaedens sister while his two brothers sat behind us. "That's a big d-drop" Jaeden stuttered lightly. "It's just a slide, Jaeden" I told him.

"Okay kids, keep your arms and legs inside the float" the worker told us. They kept us at the top for a few seconds.

Jaedens hand lightly rubbed against mine. I looked at him and he looked a little scared. "Are you scared?" I asked him. "I guess you c-can say that" he said, lightly laughing.

"You don't have to be scared, it's literally just a slide with water. It may be really high up but you'll be fine" I said, grabbing his hand in the last part of my little speech. He smiled widely, then interlocked our fingers

"Going down in 3, 2, 1!" The guy told us then pushed us down the edge. We went forward for a little bit, then there were a few drops. The last drop was really high up.

Jaeden squeezed you hand a little by that part and I held on.

Once we got to the bottom, Jaeden and the kids got off first and I was last. Jaeden, trying to be funny flipped the floating thingie and I fell.

When I resurfaced, I splashed water at Jaeden until they told us we had to get out.

We hung out together the whole rest of the trip. I even got his number : )

//I kinda like this one @1-800-sofia