richie tozier

Writing prompt-
"Please put me down, it's just a sprained ankle"

I hate gym. I'm always getting hurt or getting yelled at for accidentally hurting someone.

Today we were playing dodgeball when all of a sudden I was winning. I had acquired the secret on how to beat dodgeball. Hide behind people.

Apparently, Richie tozier did the same. Then after a while, his whole squad got out. Then finally, both of us were the last ones.

"You're going down tozier" I told him. "In your dreams, beautiful " he replied. I laughed and possibly blushed.

All the girls in the gym started 'oou'-ing.

After a trying to get each other out but failing, I thought of the perfect idea. I would pretend to throw the ball at his but then when he tried to dodge it I would throw it to where he's moving.

After attempting my plan, I ended up winning but also ended up with a sprained ankle. "Crap" I said as I rubbed the part that hurt. "Shit" Richie yelled out. "Quinn I'm sorry sorry" Richie yelled as he ran up to me. He kneeled down and examined my ankle.

"You okay?" He asked. I sent him a glare. "What do you think, Richie?" I said sarcastically. "I don't know" he mumbled which made me laugh.

"If anybody asks, I didn't cause this" Richie said, slightly laughing. "Surprisingly" Eddie Kaspbrak replied which caused Richie to roll his eyes.

"Richard, take Quinn to the nurses office ASAP" the gym teacher yelled. Richie nodded and helped me up. I thought he would help me walk by holding onto my shoulder but instead he picked me up and carried me.

"Richie!" I yelled at him. "What?" He asked seriously. I laughed and playfully shoved his shoulder. "Please put me down, it's just a sprained ankle" I said. "What if I don't wanna?" He said.

I laughed and replied with "whatever"

Once we made it to the nurses office, Richie placed me down and walked me inside the office. He sat me down on the chair and told the nurse what happened. "Thank you Richie but I could've told her myself" I said causing him to laugh.

Richie sat next to me as the nurse inspected my foot. "Um, mr. tozier you can go now" the nurse said. "But-" Richie started but got cut off. "Mr. Tozier, please leave before I write you up" the nurse said one last time. Richie sighed and stood up.

"Fine but don't hurt her. She's my strength but also my weakness" he said as he winked towards me. I giggled and covered my face.

"Bye babe!" He yelled out before he left causing me to laugh once again. The nurse shook her head and continued to check my ankle.

Do Richie and I like each other? I thought to myself.

Or am I falling for the trashmouth?

1-800-MOUTHBREATHER

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE ORIGINAL UGHHH

SORRY THIS ONE SUCKS