nic hamilton

"Look at that! The two 'bullies' like each other" Wyatt said as he saw Ella and Nic sitting next to each other, their hands softly touching while they were on their phones.

Nic cleared his throat and said "S-shut up" Nic said with attitude. Ella look at Nic and saw he was mad. Ella couldn't help but laugh.

Ella's laughter caused the whole rest of the boys to laugh with her, except Nic.

"Cmon Nic, loosen up"

"Yeah, you two would make a cute couple" jack yelled out, earning the death glare from Nic.

Maybe they know something Ella doesn't

-
Tiger beat News

Are Ella Walker and Nic Hamilton together?

Eleanor Walker is an upcoming actress who was introduced to the acting career by being in the 2017 movie IT. Eleanor, also known as Ella, played Greta. Greta is one of the bullies in the movie alongside Henry who is portrayed by Nicolas Hamilton.

The two have been seen together on many occasions after filming. They're been seen at little restaurants on what people presume to be dates.

The two make a cute couple though. Repost this new article with # Nella/Neleanor

-ella's pov

"Look at this news article Wyatt sent me" I told Nic. We were hanging out at his house playing video games.

After reading it, Nic laughs. "I love how they properly introduce you, But not me"

"But those ship names are legit fire" he said, making me cringe. "No, don't say that" I laughed while making a face.

"Anyways, video games?" I told him as I started another game with Nic.

Nic smiled as he said "video games." With a smirk

"Hey, maybe video games will be our always" I said, also with a smirk

Later that day, we went to the park

-

"So... there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now" Nic said, shoving his hands into his pockets. We walked down the little path at the park. We observed the cute little creatures. This park was beautiful.

"What is it?" I asked him.

Nic cleared his throat and stumbled on his choice of words. "I um- I think I- I wanted to know if-"

I giggled and nodded softly at him "Yes?"

"I really like you Ella, I think you're the most beautiful girl on earth. Your hair is nicer than Wyatt's and the way yo laugh when you're happy make me wanna hug you and never let go and I've been madly in love with you since we met, you're absolutely flawless! I can go on and on but- do you wanna go out with me sometime... Ella?" He said, really really fast.

I giggled again as I replied. "Yes of course. I like you too Nic" I said as I pulled him in for a tight hug.

He hugged back, tighter than ever.

"Let me take you out right now" He whispered into my ear. "Okay, love you" I said as I kissed his cheek.

-

@y/u/n

2k likescomments disabledin the end, it's him and I❤️

2k likes
comments disabled
in the end, it's him and I❤️

tagged; @nicholas.hamilton

//I'm so sorry this is... bad @1-800-MOUTHBREATHER