jack dylan grazer

It was a normal weekend. I was on my phone the whole day. My mother obviously got mad at me for doing so and made me go outside.

"Go ride your bike around or something!" She yelled out the window after locking me out. I groaned. "Ugh fine" I muttered and grabbed my bike.

I rode around my town for a while.

I saw another boy riding his bike too. He was maybe as tall as me and had curly-ish brown hair. He had a nice face tbh.

We were both riding towards each other. I thought he was gonna move but he didn't.

We rode our bikes straight into each other.

I fell onto the hard concrete floor. I can usually walk it off so I didn't really care.

He held out his hand and helped me get up. "Thanks" I muttered

"Shit I'm so s-sorry I wasn't paying attent-" he started but I cut him off.

"We were looking right at each other" I said laughing.

"Yeah I know but I was distracted by your beauty... shit that was corny" he said, now scratching the back of his head.

"No actually... I liked it" I said giggling a little.

"So um, you live around here?" He asked as I picked up my bike from the ground.

"Maybe... you?" I asked. "Yeah actually right over there..." he said pointing to the house right next to mine.

"Wait, no way! You're the new neighbor?!" I said with excitement.

"Neighbors?" He asked while gulping. "Yeah see that house right there?" I said pointing to the house right next to his "Yeah that I live there" I said as I started to walk.

The boy ran over to pick up his bike and ran back towards me with the bike. "I never got your name neighbor" he said with a smirk.

"Oh it's y/n. And yours is..." I said as I looked into his pretty eyes.

"Jack Dylan Grazer" He said with a smile.

"Well grazer... I'll definitely see you around" I said smirking. "You definitely will!" He said pointing at me as he ran towards his house.

He then turned back once again and waved. I waved back.

"Whatta cutie"