Epilogue

Three years later 

"Mom! Alex won't give me back Lizzy!" Screams my little girl Aria.

"Alex you know how your sister Aria is with her Lizzy doll. Give it back."

Pouting Alex hands Aria her Lizzy doll, and I see the tears well in his eyes, he's always hated it when he get's in trouble but he sure loves causing it. 

"Look Alex you have your teddy Daxter, Aria has her Lizzy doll you know how you feel when sissy plays with Daxter right?" 

Nodding his head with sadness in his eyes I have to hold on tight so I don't break down and give in, he needs to understand. "Well sissy doesn't like you laying with her Lizzy doll."

"Ok mom." Sighing he looks to his sister and apologizes. My sweet Aria though just hugs him and they grab hands running off as if nothing ever happened. 

"Another fight?" Whispers Xavier as he slinks up behind me giving me a fright. 

"Yes Alpha." I turn with a wicked gleam in my eye, he loves it when I call him Alpha now, he can't get enough of it in the bedroom. Between him and Hector I swear these two Alpha males will be the death of me, Hector ended up handing his Beta position over to a real Beta so him and Xavier could run things together in order to have more time with me and the kids. 

Growling Xavier grabs my hips and pulls me into him as he kisses me with a deep passion. "You know I love that! How are the babies?" He leans down to kiss my belly as he listens to the twins move around and kick him. Yes I am pregnant once again with twins but this time with two alpha males. They are a handful already. 

"They are good, where's my other Alpha?" Soon another set of hands are gripping my hips bringing me back to a strong chest. 

"Right here love." Kisses are placed along my neck on his mark. Both men have claimed me as their own and I have never been happier. The life we have has had it's struggles but they love me and I love them, we've worked to build the pack as well as worked to control the shifters and join with them, as well as with the shadows. We've made progress, there are some who still rebel and are true followers to Andrew but most of them are wanting peace. 

Things are better than they ever have been before, I can't imagine how things would have turned out without both Hector and Xavier by my side. It's a dream come true as well as a happy ending.