chapter 22

chapter twent y tow:

    Italia awoke the next day feeling pretty much the same as the day she woke up for the plane ride, but she again ignored it all, and tried to take care of it on her own. She gulped down some water, and then took a shower before dressing in a simple white shirt, and a dress-up skirt. She had begun to brush through her vrey tangled hair when Ludwig walked out from his own room, already dressed in a brown suit, and black shoes. Italia looked at him, wincing slightly as her brush pulled through a particualry ratted spot.

        "Is your hair giving you troubles again? Here, give me the brush."Italia handed him the brush when he got to her, and slid onto the floor as he took her place on the plush couch, and took pieces of her hair, and began combing through.

        "I hate my hair so much."She mumbled. Ludwig smiled, and shook his head.

        "Well, you'll learn to deal with it."He said finishing much fatser than she would have, and then placed her headband in."Now, let's go or we'll be late." Italia nodded, and walked out with him.

        The building they walked to was very large, with many flags flying about at the entreance. The windows were black, but Italia could see other things refelcted off them. Things like buildings, cars, and people, and higher up the sky and clouds. They walked into a room with a few nations already about. Some of them Italia immedtaly recgoinzed, others she vaugly regoinced, and others she didn't regcoinze at all.

        "Hellol, Mr. Germany, and Italia. It is good seeing you both."Italia smiled, and bowed in respect as Japan did the smae, only raising when she saw that he had risen from the bow. Germany smiled, and held out his hand to his friend. Kiku took it, and  shook it.

        "And it is good seeing you Japan. You seem to be doing better." Japan nodded.

        "Hai, I'm doing much better."He looked at Italia, and smiled slightly. Italia didn't know how to react. From her dim memories of Japan, she couldn't recall seeing him smile or show any emontion at all."You are growing up very well. How have you been?"

        "I..."She looked at Germany as if asking for permission to speak, but then shrgged off that instinct, and looked at Japna, returning his warm smile."I've been doing well. I've been drawing alot."

        "And she draws very well."Italia beamed at Germany's proud complament. Japna nodded, and then looked behind him with eyebrows slightly furrowed as America came up behind him, smiling, and holding a hot dog in one hand, and a drink in the other. Italia frowned slightly, noticing the mess around his mouth.

        "Dudes! It's good seing you both here!"He smiled widely, and then, as his gaze looked at Italia, he tileted his head in confusion."Umm, have we met before?"Italia looked at him, and shrugged. Germnay looked between the two, noticing the distrust in Italia's eyes, and the expression on America's face that seemed to be saying:

        "You look too familiar."

    Germany knew the resemblance he saw in Italia, and shook his head slightly as he looked back at Italia.

        "I think I would have remembered meeting you."She said coldly, she looked at Germnay with a smile."Hey, Ludwig, if you don't mind Im gonna look for Ms. Hungray or Belgium. I haven't seen either of the in awhile."Germany nodded.

        "Alright, just don't gett to far!"He yelled after her as she looked around the female nations for the ones she wanted to look for. AMerica looked at Germnay, and seemed to take on a diffrent personilty that Germany hadn't seen in awhile. He didn't let it show much on his face, or body lanuage, but Germany could certainly see it in his eyes.