~3~part 1

"Seriously millie what were you thinking."
Sophia said putting makeup on my neck to hide the hickey finn left.
"It's not my fault..we were both high and stuff happened."
She giggled at my response. "Well your lucky because I'm the master at hiding hickeys babe." Sophia calls almost all the girls here babe and to me it actually funny. I smile and wait until she's done.
Yeah i know what your thinking. If I got a hickey from the finn wolfhard I wouldn't be hiding that shit, but here's why I'm hiding it. Mandy thinks we are her kids but we're not and she wants us to act like brothers and sisters but that's not happening. Sophia and jaeden are together. Sadie and Caleb are not sure yet. Madie and Noah denies the fact they like each other. Me and finn we are kinda like friends with benefits. I don't like him like that. I will never.
(Oh honey🙄😂)
"There finished but I just got done with it so don't mess it up." I got up and walked to Sophia's mirror. "Thanks Sophia."
"Anything for my little sister." Me and Sophia are like sisters so, yeah.
I walked out of her room going down to fix me some breakfast. I saw Eva come out of her room. "Hey Eva..."
She looked at me. Her face was in pure disgust. She walked to the bathroom and slammed the door shut locking it. "Damn it." She still won't talk to me after that fight we had. I decided to ignore it and walked down stairs.
Like every other morning Wyatt still tried to make pancakes.
I can already smell burnt pancakes. He didn't notice me come into the kitchen because he had his headphones in.
"Hehe..fun."
He was dancing a little bit and not noticing pancakes being burnt. I swear if we left him in the house for two minutes the place would be on fire. I walked up behind him pulling his earphones out of his ears and screamed, "WYATT!!"
Pancakes went flying and and his scream could be heard all the way from Mexico. I laughed my ass off.. I couldn't breathe....Holy shit.
"Wyatt .....y-you sound like a little girl." I said in between laughs. "Millie..your gonna get me in so much trouble"
"Not really...just clean it up."

"MILLIE THERE IS A DAMN PANCAKE ON THE CEILING."

I looked up and saw it just sticking to the ceiling.
"That's your fault."
I looked back down at his face and let me just say if looks could kill I'd be dead.
"What?"
"Seriously."

Uh oh
"I'm gonna kill you."
Fuck.
I started running through the house trying to run from Wyatt. I knew he wouldn't catch me but this was pretty fun. As I was running gaten came out of his room getting in my way and I ran into him. "Millie get off of me."
"Dude your on top of me.
"Gotcha now millster."
"Shit!"
"Language."
"Shut it gaten."
I pushed him off top of me and stood up. Wyatt stood there amused.
"What is it."
"Wow.. you can actually run."
I rolled my eyes at his smart ass comment. Giving up he went back down stairs starting to clean up the pancakes that were every. Being the good person I am-bitch is you blind-I helped him clean them up. We were finished and everyone started waking up due to me and Wyatt running through the house. "Wyatt how about I make the pancakes and you get Jackson up."
He shook his head handing me the box of pancake mix.
"Wait what about Eva?"
"She's up already."

While he was heading up stairs Noah and finn walked down stairs. "Millie your making us breakfast?" Finn giggled.
"Shut up beside its better than having wyatts burnt ass ones."
"I heard that!!" Wyatt yelled. Smiling to myself I felt someone walk up behind me. "What finn."
"I was having fun last night..why'd you leave?" I felt his hot breath on my neck.
"Because I wanted sleep." I rolled my eyes.
I turned around pushing him back and grabbing the pancakes off the stove and putting them on the table. Noah sat down with me and finn and grabbed pancakes and shoved them in his mouth. We sat in silence eating but it wasn't awkward silence. Taking a drink of my coffee Noah began to speak. "Nice hickey millie." Spitting my coffee out I looked at him like I didn't know what he was talking about. "What?"
Looking over at finn, he was smirking at his work he did but me I don't know what I was thinking. "How did you-"
"Your makeup coming off." Noah cut me off.