~17~

Millie's POV

"We're here." I looked up out of the window and saw the motel. Immediately, grace jumped out of the car and ran through the front door.

"Well she's excited." Jack said making me giggle. We walked in and were met with Gaten and grace hugging.

"Mills!!" Gaten said hugging me.

"Holy shit your okay." Saying as I hug back. He lead us to the room where everyone was and I got bombarded with hugs. Eva came too and I was so happy to see my little sister.

"Please stay sissy." She said with a small frown.

"Maybe for tonight you can stay with me." I said brushing her hair out of her face. Looking up from the small girl, I saw and curly headed boy standing in front of me.

"Hey millie." He said as I ran towards him. I jumped up in his arms feeling safe again.

"I'm so happy your alive." I said as I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Me too."

I looked up at him with a smile, "I love you finn..."

He waited a couple minutes to respond which made me kind of nervous.

"I love you to millie." His smile was so big it made me really happy....until someone, as in Wyatt and Noah, ruined the moment.

"Uh hate to ruin this couple moment but we need to talk." Wyatt said looking at us and Noah.

"Yea we need to figure out how we are gonna deal with Jacob and his buddies." I nodded my head and intertwined my hand with Finns and look towards them. After telling them the rules that happen in my new home and what we are gonna do with Jacob, jack had to call the leader dean (and picture him as dean from supernatural) to ask if they can all stay with us even though there a handful.

Grace stepped up, "okay so we don't have room in the house but the basement is big enough for you to stay in and we will lock it because we don't want Jacob seeing you yet" they all nodded agreeing with her.

Jack came back with good news,

"So what he say?" Gaten said.

"He said y'all could stay in the basement but we have to explain to him why your here in the morning."

"Why not tonight?" Sadie said looking at jack.

"He has a meeting in 3 minutes and he won't be back until probably 2 in the morning."

"That's fine let just get the stuff we need and go." Finn said letting go of my hand to help everyone else pack up.

20 minutes later

We were going down the road to the house I live in now and we had to go the back way because we didn't want anyone seeing my family.
We pulled in the drive way and jack got out of the car. "Okay I'll go in the house and lock the door to the basement so y'all go through the door outside."

After getting the things from the car they all had to follow me and grace.

"Okay when we go in don't be loud." I said whispering. We waited for jack to open the door to see if it was safe.

"What's he doing?" Jackson said getting inpatient.
"Jackson just hold on." Maddie said patting his back. Soon jack opened the door with a smile.
"Sorry guys there were people down here...uh doing the dirty."

We all laughed but trying not to be loud and went inside the basement. After awhile we sat there and talked played games and after Jackson and Eva fell asleep we talked about what's gonna happen to Jacob and how we are gonna talk to dean in the morning.