CHAPTER SIX

-" you won't be able to catch us Mr. Jung.
Kangin said as he walked out of the room.
-" try me and you'll see, bullies.
After they leave professor Jung walked to his desk.
-" you can come out kids.
He said across the room.
Y/n lifted her head off to find the most beautiful pair of eyes that she has ever seen.
-" come on y/n, we can come out.
-" are you sure?
-" of course Hobi's dad always help us when we need to hide.
He gave her a dimple smile letting go of her the he opened the door of the cabinet.
They come out to find Mr. Jung sitting at his desk.
-" Thanks Mr. Jung.
-" no problem Namjoon, I'm getting really worried about you guys, there's only so much that I can do to help you, but it's scares me when you guys are not at school also now this young lady is mix in it too.
-" I know, I told her that I didn't want it her hanging around us both, she doesn't listen.
-" Mr. Jung, I'm not stopping myself from getting to know all these wonderful human beings just because those bullies say so, specially Hobi, he is such a sunshine, I wish I had his mood everyday all they long.
-" I know y/n, he is just like his mother, that's what I do whatever I can to protect them.
-" you are a great father, he is lucky to have you.
-" thanks sweetheart, these boys are an example for all these arses that attended to this campus.
-" I know but is so unfair that they have to go thru this pain and anguish in their lives running away from these cavemen.
-" I agree with you totally, but like I said is just so much that I can do.
-" for that we are eternally grateful Mr. Jung so please do not worry, we'll handle it, we don't have much longer in here, every human being has their trials and tribulations.
-" well that's a positive way of looking at it Namjoon, well let's start the class.
-" yes professor.
They go to take their seats, Namjoon sat in front of y/n as usual, she stared at him for a few seconds, thinking about his proximity while they were hiding in the file cabinet, her hands felt his chest, he was very toned and broad.
She shook her head while smiling to herself.
After class, they were hungry so they decided to buy the food to take it with them to the club room.
Surprisingly enough the other boys thought the same, so one by one they showed up in the room.
-" aigoo, I'm so glad to see that you 2 are ok.
Jin said walking in the room with Yoongi and Jhope.
-" ah, you too...
Y/n moved to hug all them three.
-" we were really worried about you, where did you go?"
-" you know to your dad's classroom, the hiding spot that he made for me, for us now.
Namjoon said smiling.
-" how about you 3?"
-" library, you know they won't come in there.
-" that's so true.
They laughed in relief when they noticed the younger boys walking thru the door.
-" boys are you ok?"
-" yes hyung, we are ok?"
Jungkook walked up closer to the others.
-" omg boys...
Y/n hugged Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin one by one which caught them off guard since it was something that they weren't used to.
-" y/n we are ok, don't worry, this is not the first time we go thru this, we are trained by our hyungs.
Jimin said as he hugged her back.
-" did my hyung hide you really well?"
-" yes he did.
She smiled turning her head towards Namjoon whose cheeks were red, he tried hard to hide his face behind Jungkook's shoulder.
-' stop acting shy lanky.
She said pulling him out from behind Jungkook.
-" let's practice boys...
Yoongi yelled.
-" y/n do you want a little lesson at the piano?'
-" yes please Yoongiah.
She skipped towards him, he just shook his head and smiled.

Everyone went to do their own thing so y/n went with Yoongi sitting at the piano, he was an amazing piano player.

Y/n's was drooling hearing Yoongi play the piano.
-" wow Yoongi, you are so talented.
-" Thanks y/n.
They were all so talented it was sad seeing them get bullied by those assholes.
After practice they left their club room quietly walking off campus, the other boys left with Jhope and Mr. Jung they were going to spend the night at his house, while they dropped off y/n and Namjoon at their places.
-" Thanks so much Hobi, Mr. Jung.
-" no problem, have a good night kids.
-" good night, see you tomorrow boys.
Y/n and Namjoon walked until they stood up in front of her building.
-" Namjoon, do you want to come over to my place maybe watch a movie, we can eat pizza and junk?, since the other boys are going to have their fun, so we won't feel left out.
-" are you sure y/n, me being in your house alone?
-" yes silly go grab whatever you need from your place then come back.
-" ok, I'll be right back.
He crossed the street to get his stuff so he could stay over at her house.
Y/n went to take a shower quickly, she came out trying to put some clothes on.
-" I wonder where Namjoon is at, why is taking him so long?"

She walks up to the living room, there he was standing there, fresh out of the shower, his hair wet covering his forehead, he was wearing at sleeveless shirt and sweats.
-" hello, I went to the convenient store to got us some drinks and snacks.
He said lifting the bag for her.
-" come on Joon.
-" I got the pizza in the oven, made some yangnyeon chicken.
-" ooh, yangnyeon chicken, my favorite.
He walked up to the living room, she locked up the door then walked back to him.
-" you can set up in the living room, I'll be back with the food in a bit.
She smiled at him, he watched her walked away, long dark hair freshly washed, wearing an tank top and some shorts thigh high socks and a plaid shirt on top, his heart jumped at the sight.
-" pick a movie Joon.
She yelled from the kitchen.
-" ok.
He yelled back.
-" ouch!!"
He heard a squeal coming from the kitchen, he stood up walking to the kitchen quickly to see what was going on.
-" y/n, what's the matter?"
-" oh nothing, is no biggie I just burned my finger with the cheese from the pizza.
-"  that's nothing to you.
He got closer to her checking her hand.
-" do you have a first aid kit?"
-" Namjoon is ok sweetie.
-" y/n is not ok, let me fix it for you.
She looked at his lips, right there in front of her eyes.